Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 02:30 PM

The Real Gordon Brown!!!.

GB has had a conversation with a woman in Rochdale about her concerns.
Nodding and agreeing at times he then got in his car to leave and called the woman a 'Bigot'
He was also complaing that he should never had had to talk to the woman asking who set it up.

Brown IMO is a two faced bullying dictator.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 03:31 PM

Re: The Real Gordon Brown!!!.

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
GB has had a conversation with a woman in Rochdale about her concerns.
Nodding and agreeing at times he then got in his car to leave and called the woman a 'Bigot'
He was also complaing that he should never had had to talk to the woman asking who set it up.

Brown IMO is a two faced bullying dictator.

You have to give link otherwise its worthless
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 03:57 PM

It is all over the TV news channels on the radio so unless you live without the media then you can not help but hear about it.

He has been to the womans house and apologised saying he mis-understood her. If you believe that then I need all your money to stay alive.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
You have to give link otherwise its worthless
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politi...10/8649012.stm
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 04:04 PM

Yes, Mr Brown is a very arrogant amnd ignorant person
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 04:23 PM

Thanks Mags.

That is so disgusting it made me want to vomit.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

28-04-2010, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
It is all over the TV news channels on the radio so unless you live without the media then you can not help but hear about it.

No I had been out since early morning and the first I heard about it was from YOU, its not I did not believe you but would have like a link to confirm and get the whole story.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 04:47 PM

I can't stand Brown either, he always looks grubby to me.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 05:16 PM

He made an inappropriate remark intended for only his aide to hear . . . we've all done things like that . . . her questions gave me the impression she was bigoted TBH . . . "foreigners coming in, foreign students getting places here" . . . Brown was stupid in the extreme in not removing his mike and he knows it, but the media were like vultures . . one BBC reporter (the fat one with glasses speaking with a Scottish accent) behaved like a piranha fish moving in for the kill . . . . I hate when Scots behave like that.

The BBC studio had one similar, speaking to Mandelson she repeatedly slagged Gordon off . . . . Mandy got pissed off eventually and asked her directly if she'd ever met the PM . . she hadn't . . . I thought BBC correspondents were supposed to be impartial but she was on a mission to impress her gaffer IMO.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2010, 05:37 PM

I feel sorry for him - instead of calling her a bigot he should have taken more time to explain to her why he thought her views were wrong. That millions of Brits live in Europe, as well as Europeans coming here too. etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top