Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2010, 01:29 PM

Party Political/Election Broadcasts 2010

For those of you who haven't made your mind up yet, here are the Party Political/Election Broadcasts for the 3 main parties:

Labour

Conservative

Liberal Democrats
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2010, 01:31 PM

Re: Party Political/Election Broadcasts 2010

LOL just noticed the google ad on the top right there 'Don’t Risk the Tories'
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2010, 01:37 PM

Why is it that Labour can only name call the Tory's when cavassing to the extent of telling people to vote Lib/Dems?

Talk about desperate, they must know that they Tory's will spill the beans if they get in power but know that the Lib/Dems wont get in power so are not bothered.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

05-05-2010, 02:13 PM

It's kinda funny - Labour are scared of the tories and the tories are scared of the Lib dems
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2010, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Why is it that Labour can only name call the Tory's when cavassing to the extent of telling people to vote Lib/Dems?

Talk about desperate, they must know that they Tory's will spill the beans if they get in power but know that the Lib/Dems wont get in power so are not bothered.
Because like me, they know the Tories history . . . the Tories will never change, everything they say is a big con . . . . if you're wealthy, don't need the NHS, don't have kids, want to see the rich get richer, then vote for them.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2010, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Because like me, they know the Tories history . . . the Tories will never change, everything they say is a big con . . . . if you're wealthy, don't need the NHS, don't have kids, want to see the rich get richer, then vote for them.
Nero there have been larger disasters, strikes etc under Labour than any other party.
Plus we have a PM who we all know says one thing in public and another in private, we have heard him.

Do we know of any disasters, strikes etc under Liberals?

I have always been better off under tory's than Labour.
Today to cap it all I found out that I had paid £30 more tax than normal and my situation has not changed for a few years.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2010, 07:36 PM

Where I live it`s tory tory tory-sling out the foreigners(well keep those who work for minimum wages) and Tally Ho let`s dress up again and hunt a few wild animals.

Gosh good fun that -no bally use in controling foxes but that mare on the chestnut looks like she could be a good ride-wonder if her daddy is rich??

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top