Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 04:57 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

Where's the water gone ? Taken in my garden. Must pick the runner beans this morning. Once they start producing they come in hand over fist.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 06:32 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

What a lovely sight to great me - wonderful picture ....
Hope the day goes well for you all .....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 08:57 AM

Good morning Alan and Pats. Lovely photo, I hope you did put some water in it after the photo take, they deserve it.
Another sunny day although a downpour is expected tomorrow so another 3 and a half inches to go with the depth we got on Tuesday. Sandbags at the ready, glad I live on a hill.
Going out today so will have a nice walk. One of my cats woke me up at 5am this morning so feel as though I have had half a day already and its only 9 o'clock Take care all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 08:58 AM

Morning everyone, glorious start here again with blue skies and 18deg.....

Just back from Tesco and enjoying a cappucino before walking the dogs in the forest. Like you Alan I've some beans to pick, but not enough yet on their own so we'll mix them with some broad beans to make up the quantity....

Have a great day folks

Barry
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 08:59 AM

Good Morning, a lovely day so far.

Looks like being a flat clearance day today, and hopefully a trip to charity shop with some of that stuff that's clogging up my home.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 09:08 AM

Good morning folks.

Miserable morning in Scotland - I think it is safe to say that summer is over!

I was going to do the clutch on the Peugeot today but as per the weather has gone against my plans.

Got the doctors later this morning to see if I can get any anti-biotics or something for a sore throat I've had for the past few days. Normally I wouldn't bother but it is quite bad so I'll see what they can do. Since I usually never shut up it is quite annoying not being able to talk!!

Hope every body is well and enjoys the last day of the week.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 09:20 AM

Good morning fellow members, another lovely day and I am preparing a picnic for the children (with everything homemade including the bread ) to eat after a walk in the nature reserve .

I will be glad when their Mummy has finished her jury service and we can all get back to our normal routine. Only another week to go we think

Enjoy your day everyone

Alan and Barry I will have a boiling of beans tomorrow, I thought at one stage I wouldn't have any but they have caught up nicely .
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 09:39 AM

buenas dias all. Itīs so quiet here this morning, no noise from road diggers and machines. I thought this odd then remembered itīs a local holiday in this area so no working today. Itīs very hot and humid and at the present time quite cloudy, a rain shower maybe? I will be off out later to collect my friend and have our usual Friday outing, weīll decide where when I collect her.

Have a good day all of you.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Good morning folks.

Miserable morning in Scotland - I think it is safe to say that summer is over!

I was going to do the clutch on the Peugeot today but as per the weather has gone against my plans.

Got the doctors later this morning to see if I can get any anti-biotics or something for a sore throat I've had for the past few days. Normally I wouldn't bother but it is quite bad so I'll see what they can do. Since I usually never shut up it is quite annoying not being able to talk!!

Hope every body is well and enjoys the last day of the week.

Jim matey, what's wrong with gargling with whiskey???
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2013, 10:26 AM

Good morning. A lot cooler at the moment but bright.
Hubby is planting a yellow rose that will mingle with a red one on the pergola. He has been preparing the hole for a couple of days - removing a small paving stone and clearing cement, etc., manured and watered.
So that's him sorted until lunchtime
Me? I'm about to get dressed
Have a good day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top