Join for free
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:37 AM

Great Thing About Most of The New Tech Stuff!

If you're in to trying out all of this new stuff, like Amazon Alexa, Speakers, Timers, Tools, lights, etc., don't forget to keep all of the packaging!

That way, you can buy the kit, install it, get to understand it, and then re-pack it and give it away as a Christmas, or Birthday Present!

If you take a pic of the way it's packed, it can be made to look like new!

Double Whammy!

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:40 AM

Re: Great Thing About Most of The New Tech Stuff!

I thought you were going to say keep all the packaging because it will be worth a fortune in years to come!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I thought you were going to say keep all the packaging because it will be worth a fortune in years to come!
Sadly, PK, the packaging is so intricate, these days, that I find it hard to repack it all back in.

I have to tell my descendants that I opened it to check that it was complete!

xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2021, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
If you're in to trying out all of this new stuff, like Amazon Alexa, Speakers, Timers, Tools, lights, etc., don't forget to keep all of the packaging!
Also if remorse demands you return an awful or faulty product

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top