Join for free
Page 9 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 05:48 PM

Re: What exciting things are you doing in between posts?

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Why did you do that in the house?

Because like an idiot after the last of my Old English Sheepies passed I decided that I wasn't going to have any more dogs and I sold all my grooming clippers, scissors, brushes ect ect including the grooming table. I now only have electric clippers instead of the cordless ones and the only table is in the dining room. I used to be able to do the dogs outside and/or put them to the groomers to get shaved if I wasn't in the mood.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	pretty pash.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	14858  
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Because like an idiot after the last of my Old English Sheepies passed I decided that I wasn't going to have any more dogs and I sold all my grooming clippers, scissors, brushes ect ect including the grooming table. I now only have electric clippers instead of the cordless ones and the only table is in the dining room. I used to be able to do the dogs outside and/or put them to the groomers to get shaved if I wasn't in the mood.

Ah! I see, Roxy. I hope it wasn't too bad a mess for you to clean up.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Ah! I see, Roxy. I hope it wasn't too bad a mess for you to clean up.

Got there in the end. While Dageus snoozed on the couch, you'd think he'd been the one doing all the work.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 05:59 PM

Lovely dogs the Old English. I used to have one...thick as mince she was, but oh so full of love
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

28-02-2021, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Lovely dogs the Old English. I used to have one...thick as mince she was, but oh so full of love

Yes they could be, my Maggiemay was a bit dippy like that.
This was my wee Clan.

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 06:08 PM

This was my wee Clan.

Ohhhh! Adorable! I love bigger dogs. I have a Border Terrier at the moment, and she is amazing, but I miss the big fluffhugs!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 06:09 PM

On a more mundane level, think I'll pick up a couple of fly tipped bin bags from a couple of roads near us and take them to the tip. At least it's an excuse to get out of the house.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

28-02-2021, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
On a more mundane level, think I'll pick up a couple of fly tipped bin bags from a couple of roads near us and take them to the tip. At least it's an excuse to get out of the house.
Do you have a dog, Dex?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2021, 08:03 PM

Got there in the end. While Dageus snoozed on the couch, you'd think he'd been the one doing all the work.
I didn't get the pic of your dog before, Roxy, he is gorgeous.
Good all is ship shape now. It reminds me of clipping Son's hair, he likes it mostly all off, but he does vacuum, or rather Dyson, the floor after.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 04:51 PM

This was my wee Clan.

Precious, Roxy. Losing one is agonizing .

That's a fine grooming setup you had outdoors! I also trim mine outside so the birds can use the shavings for their nests. That's why I always shampoo them first.

Page 9 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top