Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 02:02 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

An early start, but yes I have been asleep.

Sirens and lights on the bypass.

My Ring Doorbell going off.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 02:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good grief, SF, I hope things settle down there. It's still the shank of the evening here. I haven't even finished cleaning up the kitchen.

Good morning, anyhow! I'll catch up in another twelve hours.

Sleep tight!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 05:32 AM

The arvo is nearly over, it has been a lovely day - warm, sunny but with a light breeze, temperature in the mid to high 20's. The grass is growing as I watch

Didn't go for my walk this morning because had an early meeting to attend, got a load of washing on the line before I went out. Called in to Woollies on my way home for some milk, fruit and other essentials.

It's bin day tomorrow morning so I have to get my recycling bin out before I forget.

I was planning a trip to Bunnings for some M8 locking nuts but that can wait until tomorrow.

Anyway enjoy your day, I know I did...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 05:51 AM

Good morning everyone,

According to the Met Office we are due for a 'mid week murk' - obviously a very technical term. Was certainly gloomy on my walk this morning.

Going to tunnel out and do a raid on the post office and the butchers later on. Might borrow a dog and go for another walk after that - feel the need for exercise.

Have a happy day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Good grief, SF, I hope things settle down there. It's still the shank of the evening here. I haven't even finished cleaning up the kitchen.

Good morning, anyhow! I'll catch up in another twelve hours.

Sleep tight!
Hi

It is not that bad Surfer, on a still cold night the noise travels.

No leaves on the trees yet. so the lights more noticeable.

The Police and Fire Stations are both less than a mile away and the Bypass is the quickest way out.

Years ago, I booked a Motel in Tampa, with the Ex and the kids.

A well known chain with a good reputation.

On a crossroads, lights and sirens all night and the kids thought it was great having an armed guide to our room.

The same chain a few nights later and they were feeding Manatees outside the door and son was walking past the Ferraris.

That was Saratosa.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 06:18 AM

Good morning Swimmy and everyone

Still dark here in Yorkshire.....what a really cold day it was yesterday.. Thankfully the forecast is better for the weekend which is good.

I'm carrying on with packing today ...so much stuff half of it i never even use.

Have a lovely day everyone.......remember to look at the snowdrops...gorgeous aren't they
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

04-03-2021, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning Swimmy and everyone

Still dark here in Yorkshire.....what a really cold day it was yesterday.. Thankfully the forecast is better for the weekend which is good.

I'm carrying on with packing today ...so much stuff half of it i never even use.

Have a lovely day everyone.......remember to look at the snowdrops...gorgeous aren't they
Hi

I ended up with a storage Container which costs me £88 a month.

A complete waste of money since Covid.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 06:37 AM

Good morning everyone, gloomy weather here with light drizzle, but no frost so no complaints really, although I have known better Marches..

Apart from walking the dogs I have absolutely no plans for the day, so I'm hoping something turns up to pique my interest.

Have a good day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I ended up with a storage Container which costs me £88 a month.

A complete waste of money since Covid.

Its amazing isn't it the stuff we accumulate....I should just get rid of so much stuff but I look at it and think.....you never know I might use it luckily my new house has a massive garage and outbuildings so doubtless I will shove stuff in them and forget....until the next move
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 09:19 AM

good morning all, no frost but still chilly, will do walkies soon

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top