Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 05:57 AM

Re: Disgusting.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Here we go
Thank you.

It is, indeed, disgusting and barbaric. People are in 'care' homes supposedly to keep them safe!! Reports such as this make me thing that Capital Punishment should be reinstated.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 06:44 AM

You know, we could end this tomorrow if we wanted to.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
The thing I don't understand is why all civil societies don't have a specially sentencing classification for people who prey on the most vulnerable - like women and children.

The only thing that prevents subhumans from acting out is fear of pain.

Why are we so timid?
Hi

We rely on volunteers.

We have a grading system.

I have never hit a female, child or transgender person in my life.

I am now unsuitable because I have hit a drug dealer.

A weird system, but there we are.

If he deals again from my cross over, I will not hit him.

That would be dangerous to myself because of the Medication I am on

I will simply kick him to put him down..
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Every time I hear of such things, I wonder just how much longer it will be before capital punishment is restored in this country.
Unfortunately JBR, everybody is afraid of reinstating capital punishment!
It is a sad fact that, until they do, murderers & rapists ( especially those who attack people who cannot help themselves) will continue their criminal offences, knowing that it will just mean a few years in prison if they get caught.

The more these things happen, the more others will think they can do the same!

Is it any wonder that we hear so many cases of violent crime these days?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 09:03 AM

Never mind the bar has been set pretty low so no need to take responsibility.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Unfortunately JBR, everybody is afraid of reinstating capital punishment!
It is a sad fact that, until they do, murderers & rapists ( especially those who attack people who cannot help themselves) will continue their criminal offences, knowing that it will just mean a few years in prison if they get caught.

The more these things happen, the more others will think they can do the same!

Is it any wonder that we hear so many cases of violent crime these days?
Hi

I do not believe in the death penalty.

Once captured, they are no further danger, and life is hell for them.

Until they are captured I have no problem at all with killing them.

We do not kill captives, we are better than that,
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 09:41 AM

I saw your title, saw the headlines and that was enough. Poor woman. He should get hung, drawn and quartered for that.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I do not believe in the death penalty.

Once captured, they are no further danger, and life is hell for them.

Until they are captured I have no problem at all with killing them.

We do not kill captives, we are better than that,
if they are executed by law it means that we save money on board & lodgings, and the economy doesn't want to be wasting money on murderers!

Somebody who has killed, is more likely to attack those in prison ( because they will be in prison for a number of years) so other inmates & prison officers can be injured.

Sadly, if they are being chased by armed officers, most would try to take a member of the public hostage and most officers would not risk the life of an innocent person should that happen.

I would much rather have dead murderers than dead police officers, members of the public or lesser criminals who share the same prison.

A criminal, who takes the life of another, is always likely to do it again, if we let them out, & I believe that keeping them in for their whole life achieves nothing
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

04-03-2021, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
if they are executed by law it means that we save money on board & lodgings, and the economy doesn't want to be wasting money on murderers!

Somebody who has killed, is more likely to attack those in prison ( because they will be in prison for a number of years) so other inmates & prison officers can be injured.

Sadly, if they are being chased by armed officers, most would try to take a member of the public hostage and most officers would not risk the life of an innocent person should that happen.

I would much rather have dead murderers than dead police officers, members of the public or lesser criminals who share the same prison.

A criminal, who takes the life of another, is always likely to do it again, if we let them out, & I believe that keeping them in for their whole life achieves nothing
Hi

We will just have to disagree,

I simply cannot kill a captive.

I have no issues at all with killing a threat, I will not kill a captive.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Can't read it without disabling adblocker.
Right click, then 'open in incognito window'.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top