Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 02:50 PM

Re: Four cats are rescued from a sinking ship by Thai navy

I do enjoy a happy ending. Well done those men.

Last night on our local news there was a bus delayed leaving the depot for over two hours because there was a pussy cat sitting on the roof, and no one could persuade it to come down.

How it got up onto the roof of a double decker in the first place is a mystery.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 03:03 PM

Bear I'm mind that if the fishermen had been after sharks those cats could well have been live bait. Horrible though it might sound (to some) it DOES take place in many parts of the world. Just Google around but some of the photographs are a bit yeugh.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Bear I'm mind that if the fishermen had been after sharks those cats could well have been live bait. Horrible though it might sound (to some) it DOES take place in many parts of the world. Just Google around but some of the photographs are a bit yeugh.

I was having a great day, until you put that horrible thought into my head....👎👎👎....
I’ll skip the photographs thanks....oh dear....makes me wonder what you get out of viewing that type of stuff....oh well, each to their own.....I guess.....if you got the stomach for it...
Great story and rescue , Omah....

Did you read about the cat on a train in London as well?

It did eventually get down after a few hours.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 03:35 PM

Well done that man!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 03:45 PM

Great story, giving some hope to a country that is slowly turning around their widespread abuse of dogs and cats.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top