Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 01:01 PM

The Way To A Woman’s Heart.

Is?

The way to a man’s heart, is?

So ladies and gents.....how does a woman, man ,find their way into your heart?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 01:11 PM

Re: The Way To A Woman’s Heart.

I don't think it is that 'cut and dry' Pauline, because we all male and female - appreciate different qualities in someone.

For example, some ladies might have a liking for flash cars, good looks, and loads of dosh. But for me, kindness, thoughtfullness and an animal lover, would win every time.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't think it is that 'cut and dry' Pauline, because we all male and female - appreciate different qualities in someone.

For example, some ladies might have a liking for flash cars, good looks, and loads of dosh. But for me, kindness, thoughtfullness and an animal lover, would win every time.

Indeed....my question was aimed at ,different strokes for different folks..will edit my post.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 01:24 PM

In my case, a man that helps me with my garden and is always there for me!
I am not bothered about getting flowers, chocolates, jewellery, or perfumes. What good are they?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
In my case, a man that helps me with my garden and is always there for me!
I am not bothered about getting flowers, chocolates, jewellery, or perfumes. What good are they?

Same here.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 01:35 PM

A good man is one who leaves me alone until I call on him for something
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 01:37 PM

Honesty is a big thing for me! After all how can anybody care about somebody who lies to them?

I always think that a liar must have a reason for not being honest, so if a man lies to me I will always show him the door & ask him not to return!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Same here.
Besides, usually the flowers, chocolates and perfumes are the ones you don’t like! You end up giving them away!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

05-03-2021, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Honesty is a big thing for me! After all how can anybody care about somebody who lies to them?

I always think that a liar must have a reason for not being honest, so if a man lies to me I will always show him the door & ask him not to return!
Honesty is a big one for me also.

Trust and honesty ,then the foundation can be laid and built upon.....I also like to see gentleness in a man ,also a man who can show his emotions.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 02:20 PM

How to a woman's heart? Who cares?

It's a bit like asking how to sexually satisfy a woman. Same answer.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top