Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 11:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning all very cold with sunny intervals.

Nothing special planned for the day, will tackle whatever comes my way.

Enjoy your day folks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:00 PM

A late good morning all.

I had a lie in this morning, so late going out with the dogs and getting going.

I've also now made my hair appointment for April when they reopen. She rang me to let me know when she was starting again before she gets too booked up, so that was good of her.

A few weeks back I planted a big tub of bulbs for my son and his partner, meaning them to be in flower for Easter for them in their new house. However, looks like they're going to flower before Easter, so they will have to have their 'Easter Egg' a bit earlier than planned.

Have a good day folks.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:04 PM

A late good morning on another grey, chilly day.

I've been making sure that our son's school stuff is all still okay, fits and is presentable since they've not been in school since just before Christmas; at 12 they grow out of things so quickly.
He's ready for being tested first thing Monday when he arrives at school and fortunately knows what to expect with his mum testing herself twice weekly, so he's not concerned about that.
It's going to be strange for me next week after having had him at home for so long.

Have a good day everybody.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 03:14 PM

Good morning! It's a bright blue day on the Gulf Coast with a moderate breeze still putting a chill in the air. After tutoring my daughter on the chemistry of organic proteins, I am looking forward to a good five mile run to chase away the aches and pains. If the wind dies down, we'll do a little kayaking, but this house has to be cleaned first because the dust and dog hair is staring at me mockingly.

That's a beautiful green space, Minx! Hope all goes well. I love it when people post photos of their outings!

Have a find day with rest, gardening, packing - or finding longer pants, as the case may be!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top