Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 07:40 PM

Re: Have You Ever Opened Your Third Eye?

That's right...we get trained...it should come with a large slapping hand too but that's an evolutionary process I suspect.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 08:12 PM

Have you been watching "behind her eyes" Art?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 08:13 PM

I don't know if they could be described as opening my third eye, but I've had a few humbling lightbulb moments, plenty of facepalm situations, and every now and then a lovely, perfect moment of insight.

Mostly, I am just out her flailing my way through life.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
as a teenager a girls third eye was between her shoulder blades, where the bra clasp was
I had to read that twice.

Guilty as charged .

Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 08:21 PM

Tuataras have a third eye!
The tuatara has a third eye on the top of its head called the parietal eye. It has its own lens, a parietal plug which resembles a cornea, retina with rod-like structures, and degenerated nerve connection to the brain.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 08:56 PM

Just the thought of it makes my eyes water ( my other eyes obviously)
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 08:59 PM

Other lifetimes, other dimensions, the potential future and things I really didn’t want to know. Having good intuition isn’t always a good thing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Other lifetimes, other dimensions, the potential future and things I really didn’t want to know. Having good intuition isn’t always a good thing.
I agree. It could be a bit like what's coming up this week on Corrie.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Have you been watching "behind her eyes" Art?
Annie, No, Honestly l haven’t. I have been watching ‘Your Honor’ and l am still traumatised by that!

Why did you ask if l had? Is that about the third eye?
I didn’t watch ‘Behind Her Eyes’ as l didn’t think it would be my type of thing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:25 PM

Yes, I like to think so, many times.
Sometimes I have seen things, sometimes not.

The last time I can remember was a while before lockdown. I saw a little Jack Russel standing in front of a friend of mine who sat a few feet away. When I told her, she knew who it was straightaway. It was hers, and she'd had to have him put to sleep about 10 days before.

We did also used to concentrate on the third eye for some Yoga techniques, as Rhosyn said earlier.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top