Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:13 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
No different to MP's but I bet you value MP's more than you do the Royal family.
I don't value MPs either, they are the same.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:30 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Yawn...
If Harry and Megan wish to go their own way that is fine by me but please spare us the drama ..
this.

I wish they would just bugger off into the sunset. They don't want to be in the public eye yet they go on the most prolific chat show ever which will be watched by millions..........yeah, course they want their privacy *sarcastic tone*

I really can't stand the pair of them, I used to be a fan of Harry but I've lost a lot of respect for him, not that that will bother him lol.

I can't stand the sight of Meghan her smile is so false, she grins like a cheshire cat whilst talking between her teeth to husband, just drop the ruddy smile and talk to you husband instead of wearing that false smile *and breathe Bev*
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 11:36 PM

The Establishment will always protect RF, they are keeping quiet..for now.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 12:16 PM

Meghan Markle wanted to be Queen… Oprah interview is her revenge

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/142568...een-tom-bower/ (extract)

FINDING fame and fortune in Hollywood has been Meghan Markle’s burning ambition for over 30 years. Ever since her father — a film lighting designer — took his young daughter to a studio she has yearned for stardom.

Repeatedly, Tinseltown rejected her. Tonight’s two-hour appearance on US TV and its replay to millions worldwide is her revenge. Not only against some of the studio bosses who dismissed her as another second-rate actress, but also against everyone else who failed to appreciate her immense talents.

Fixed firmly in her sights tonight is the Queen, the Royal Family and Britain’s establishment. Like everyone else in Meghan’s self-centred world, their sin is to have rejected her wishes. Like a Hollywood diva, she has cursed those who don’t understand that being the Duchess of Sussex was not enough.

Walking in procession behind the other royals, especially Prince William and Kate, was demeaning. She wanted to be the Queen of England. All those Britons who stood in her way are accused of sexism and racism.

Convinced of her own greatness, Meghan thinks she has, for years, been the victim of plots to destroy her destiny. While others shone in leading roles, Meghan had bit parts.Until five years ago, her most recognised credit was featuring in a Canadian TV soap called Suits. After she was written out in 2016, her career hit a brick wall. Adrift but undaunted in Toronto, she orchestrated a new start.

Brilliantly, she invented a new script. Intelligent, attractive and ruthless, Meghan set her sights on marrying higher. And she headed to London. Her meeting with Prince Harry in a London club was described as “a blind date”. But Meghan knew exactly who she was meeting — and how much the relationship could work for her.

Harry fell head over heels in love. We don’t know if the "actress" felt the same.
Of course, it's only a "viewpoint" from a Sun contributor but it fits the little I know about Meghan .....
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 01:50 PM

You can yank a Yank out of America, but you can't yank America out of the Yank.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 01:53 PM

Well , I'm loving it , these last months of winter stuck indoors almost 24 hours a day , alone apart from books TV and you guys , for me this is something else to focus on in my lounge in books and papers and on TV

Bring em on I say let the games begin
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 01:57 PM

Hi

They will just close ranks, they prorect their own.

An investigation into Meghan bullying and a complete shut out about Andrew.
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
If there's one certainty, and it's a GOOD thing, it's that any "mystique" that the Windsor's might have had is being totally shattered and it's long overdue.

I don't like Me-again one little bit but I'm delighted to see her pulling the whole rotten to the core Windsor lot into the gutter and hopefully the whole disgusting British Establishment with them.
Simply put, the fate of the royal family depends on how many people buy into the farce called royalty.

If the majority want a figurehead with lesser role models such as dick-in-hand Andrew and dick-for brains Charles, then the royal family will survive.

I have no doubt they are so far up themselves they won't notice they are the laughing stock of the Western world, until a brave Prime Minister happens along and tells the king or queen they have no clothes.

Meanwhile, I shall be laughing my socks off at Charles trying to put some gravitas into his reign, (may it be a very short one), Andrew having his sweat free interview with the FBI and the eventual demise of h&m, after they have h&mmed up their interview with Winfrey.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
Simply put, the fate of the royal family depends on how many people buy into the farce called royalty.

If the majority want a figurehead with lesser role models such as dick-in-hand Andrew and dick-for brains Charles, then the royal family will survive.

I have no doubt they are so far up themselves they won't notice they are the laughing stock of the Western world, until a brave Prime Minister happens along and tells the king or queen they have no clothes.

Meanwhile, I shall be laughing my socks off at Charles trying to put some gravitas into his reign, (may it be a very short one), Andrew having his sweat free interview with the FBI and the eventual demise of h&m, after they have h&mmed up their interview with Winfrey.
Persactly.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
No different to MP's but I bet you value MP's more than you do the Royal family.
Much of a muchness!

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top