Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:28 PM

Re: Have You Ever Opened Your Third Eye?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I like to think so, many times.
Sometimes I have seen things, sometimes not.

The last time I can remember was a while before lockdown. I saw a little Jack Russel standing in front of a friend of mine who sat a few feet away. When I told her, she knew who it was straightaway. It was hers, and she'd had to have him put to sleep about 10 days before.

We did also used to concentrate on the third eye for some Yoga techniques, as has already been said.
Wow! That's amazing Mups.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Wow! That's amazing Mups.

Yes, it was certainly interesting Dongle. I was as surprised as she was when she told me who it was.

I don't want to say too much, else it invites all the doubting Thomas's and starts arguments.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:31 PM

Yes, I like to think so, many times.
Sometimes I have seen things, sometimes not.

The last time I can remember was a while before lockdown. I saw a little Jack Russel standing in front of a friend of mine who sat a few feet away. When I told her, she knew who it was straightaway. It was hers, and she'd had to have him put to sleep about 10 days before.

We did also used to concentrate on the third eye for some Yoga techniques, as Rhosyn said earlier.
What a remarkable experience and even better that you were able to bring a little joy into someone's life.

I have a lot of respect for you and others who share these experiences. They are, as I am finding, a lot more common than most would think.

That comes from a lot of practice and devotion, Mups. I appreciate that very much.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
What a remarkable experience and even better that you were able to bring a little joy into someone's life.

I have a lot of respect for you and others who share these experiences. They are, as I am finding, a lot more common than most would think.

That comes from a lot of practice and devotion, Mups. I appreciate that very much.

Thanks for that Surfermom.

He was ever so clear, stood just in front of her legs.
I had never met that little dog, so didn't recognise him, but I told her she had this little JRT standing by her, and described him, and that's when she told me what had happened.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:33 PM

Yes, it was certainly interesting Dongle. I was as surprised as she was when she told me who it was.

I don't want to say too much, else it invites all the doubting Thomas's and starts arguments.
I always believe people I can trust.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-03-2021, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I always believe people I can trust.

If that means me, then Thank you.

If it don't, then -

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:37 PM

I had an out of body experience once, does that count?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-03-2021, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I had an out of body experience once, does that count?
Me too, so I think it does.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

06-03-2021, 09:39 PM

If that means me, then Thank you.

If it don't, then -

Of course it means you Mups (on this thread anyway).
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
me too, so i think it does.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top