Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 11:00 PM

Re: Analytical Dreams

Well I looked it up and got this:

1. The act or process of individuating, especially the process by which social individuals become differentiated one from the other. 2. The condition of being individuated.

Which is immensely helpful, I must say......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->

1. The act or process of individuating, especially the process by which social individuals become differentiated one from the other. 2. The condition of being individuated.

You will know, if it happens., but it could just be your perception, of course.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->

So glad you told us that, Pixie. We are wiser for that.

Spitty will know what it means now, too.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 11:37 PM

Its all about relativity.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 11:56 PM

Confusion is Spit's Game Pixie. You will come to appreciate and enjoy his cryptic questions. I think he is a much happier person than some here. But everybody is welcome. I guess until they push the envelope too far and get whacked. I've been on here for about two years and I haven't seen that happen. And dreams?..I was a mental health professional for over 30 years. Half of them with my own practice. It took me all of those thirty years to learn something very valuable about human nature and behaviour.. And that was just how much I didn't know. I don't know what dreams are. And I don't think anybody else does either. And that includes Freud. The closest definition I can come to is that they are nothing more than a "defrag" for your brain. Mental garbage disposal if you will. JMO
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 12:50 AM

Many of my dreams involve me getting frustrated by not being able to complete some simple task,much like when I'm awake really.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top