Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 04:43 PM

What exciting things are you doing in between posts?

Letting dogs out and checking on the resident pelican,
teaching my daughter about the metabolic enzyme reactions and regulation in catabolism and anabolism (yawn), emptying the dishwasher, reheating my chai....

Too many irons in the fire
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 04:48 PM

Re: What exciting things are you doing in between posts?

Trying to understand quantum physics - it's really making my brain spin or not as the case may be
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 05:01 PM

Busy cleaning ,ironing, hoovering ,in the name of Love, for my son.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 05:02 PM

Hi

A strange life at the moment.

Hourly blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen saturation levels, recording my fluid intake and output.

Trying to get my smart home systems back up after changing the laptop and broadband provider.

I have voice control on my bedroom lights but only from the lounge, not the bedroom.

A long way to go , but not boring.

A teenager could probably do it in 10 minutes.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 05:03 PM

Making stir fry, chatting to Mr P, tidying up my craft room and stringing lights up.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 05:20 PM

In between viewing forums & facebook I'm adding to Tony's memory box using the 'Word' programme.

I'm currently doing pictures of famous people with a choice of 4 answers for their name. I've done eight pages so far - aiming for the entire cast of Coronation St.

Also went a walk with my friend this morning. it was lovely to blow the cobwebs off.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:16 PM

Not very much. General household duties - Indoor exercises - Looking into password management programs - Ad-blockers - installing programs for trial - computer jigsaws - a bit of gardening. A mixed bag all in all.

I'll most likely be cycling, walking and going to the allotment as well pretty soon.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:17 PM

In between my earlier posts and this one l went shopping at Waitrose.
I am just having a warm hot cross bun with loadsa butter and a cup of tea. (I am classing the hot cross bun as ‘bread’ for Lent purposes)

I will soon be logging off to make my dinner. I am quite mad with myself as l said, l wouldn’t log on today as l am coming on here too much lately.... but famous last words!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:25 PM

Messing with my iPad mini every bit of the day trying to get larger text everywhere . Grrrrr.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2021, 06:29 PM

Today ...went to the tip 5 miles away to take a load of rubbish for the first time in a year.
Went to DIY place for gravel, sand and compost.
Dug out the sides of the patio and filled them with gravel to help the drainage.
Cleaned the inside of the car.
Spoke to the 5 grandchildren on Facetime, the oldest twins have their 11th birthday today.

I am tired now and will collapse in a heap on the floor to watch the news and do some stretching excercise (worried I won't be able to move tomorrow after all that living carrying and digging ).

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top