Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 02:55 PM

Wild Neighbours!

There's a guy in the next block to me with all his windows open, music fairly blasting out, and he is sing-yelling at the top of his voice along to the music. At the window with a hairbrush as a microphone. (dressed, I might add!) The sunshine does do odd things to folk.

Do you have (or have had) any wild neighbour stories to share?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 03:09 PM

Re: Wild Neighbours!

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
There's a guy in the next block to me with all his windows open, music fairly blasting out, and he is sing-yelling at the top of his voice along to the music. At the window with a hairbrush as a microphone. (dressed, I might add!) The sunshine does do odd things to folk.

Indeed I have....I heard screaming,I thought and thought what on earth is going on...opened my bedroom window.....then to hear....” more. more” ......i don’t think this needs explaining,Pixie..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 03:18 PM

Fortunately, where I live now, the neighbours are quiet and very nice - except one odd-ball that gives me the willies, but at least he's quiet.

There are no young families immediately nearby, so no kids screaming, couples arguing, or loud music.
I really couldn't live with noisy neighbours and loud music, I'd have to leave.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 03:21 PM

Not recently, but in the days of CB radio there were sometimes a lorry or two parked out side my house, I often invited them in for a coffee, during the day. I guess the curtains twitched a lot in my road too. Nothing went on they were just friends & mostly local & married as I was.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 03:21 PM

Perhaps he’s practicing for Britain’s got talent !
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 03:37 PM

My wild, loud neighbors never, EVER, keep to themselves.

They come over here often throwing things, getting the dogs barking, ringing the doorbell, asking for things, messing around with my stuff. Loud, LOUD, LOUD, they are!!!

There's no sign of it stopping, either!

Now, they are between the ages of four and ten, and they always ask permission with those adorable gap-toothed smiles....

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Not recently, but in the days of CB radio there were sometimes a lorry or two parked out side my house, I often invited them in for a coffee, during the day. I guess the curtains twitched a lot in my road too. Nothing went on they were just friends & mostly local & married as I was.
Oh I had a CB radio back in the day! It was amazing But thats a bit wild of you inviting them in for a cuppa, Tiff! I guess it was safer then though...plus you knew them.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

01-03-2021, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Perhaps he’s practicing for Britain’s got talent !
Not got a hope in heck then, Minx!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

01-03-2021, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Fortunately, where I live now, the neighbours are quiet and very nice - except one odd-ball that gives me the willies, but at least he's quiet.

There are no young families immediately nearby, so no kids screaming, couples arguing, or loud music.
I really couldn't live with noisy neighbours and loud music, I'd have to leave.
Its lively, yes....pre-lockdown I could jump on the train and escape to the countryside, or I was at work, so it wasn't an issue. Now though....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2021, 04:24 PM

Not got a hope in heck then, Minx!
Also premature, as BGT isn't running this year.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top