Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 08:01 AM

Re: Spiders? Airplane toilets? Clowns?

Clowns and those awful ventriloquist dummies - really scary things! Give me a spider or a tiger any day!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 08:09 AM

A ventriloquist dummy used to scare me, until it kept offering me a Gottle o' Geer.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 08:11 AM

I'm very wary of spiders....they just move so quickly

I know what you mean about airplane loos even though you know they are loud and what to expect it's still a shock when they flush....maybe its on purpose to get you out quickly.....works on me
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The scary thing about aeroplane toilets is getting a seat at the back near one. Really spoils your in-flight meal.
Maybe throw the meal straight down the toilet? Cut out the middle man..or woman..

Spiders are my one huge irrational fear. If I find one in my house either it leaves the house via the door or window or I do. It's usually me until my wife shows me evidence of the eviction then I'm happy to return.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Clowns and those awful ventriloquist dummies - really scary things! Give me a spider or a tiger any day!
I can see why this would be creepy
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
A ventriloquist dummy used to scare me, until it kept offering me a Gottle o' Geer.
Unless it’s Achmed, the suicide terrorist
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

03-03-2021, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm very wary of spiders....they just move so quickly

I know what you mean about airplane loos even though you know they are loud and what to expect it's still a shock when they flush....maybe its on purpose to get you out quickly.....works on me
I’m also terrified of spiders but learning to appreciate them
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 11:20 AM

Blushing....it was a phobia..turned into a fear...irrational thinking.

I was set free from that irrational thinking, a number of years ago.

I was a prisoner in my home at a very young age, as a result ,my poor children suffered..I couldn’t even visit my son in hospital ,when he had an emergency operation...they don’t understand how a fear can take such a hold...that is part of the reason why we are estranged.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Perhaps you can go on a cruise once this pandemic has passed
Don't like boats either.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 11:53 AM

I forgot to mention those reborn dolls, those are real scary.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top