Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 09:38 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Morning everyone! Dreary weather again - typical Scotland. Ah well....on with the day *checks schedule* oh lookit that, nothing planned for a change Great! The day is my own and I shall do good things. Have a lovely day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 09:51 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe. God bless.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 10:06 AM

Guess what Ii did 49 years ago on the 4 March? yep got married. Doesn't time fly by
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 10:21 AM

Good Morning everyone dull and cold again here.

Chloe was restless in the night so I didn't sleep well again and my brain is in first gear. Hoping a hot shower will liven it up.

Lots of paperwork to do , best to get it done while I can't work in the garden.

Enjoy your day

Happy anniversary Realspeed
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 11:14 AM

A late good morning since I've been busy.

Congratulations on your anniversary Realspeed, and Meg I hope your day improves despite the dreaded paperwork.

I will say this quietly so as not to frighten it, but *whispers* the sun has made a brief appearance this morning for the first time this week.
With a bit of luck I might even get into the garden, even if it is still nippy enough to turn fingers blue.

Have a good day everybody.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 11:22 AM

Hi

Life is strange.

A Gardener who is wanting work but who will not be here until 11.30.

She does not get up early.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 11:26 AM

Morning all!

Fair day here, today!

Just stripped down my bed, put the sheets, & the electric blanket, into the washing machine.

Will put the mattress in, if i can get it through the little round door!

Spring is, almost, upon us!

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 11:27 AM

Maybe she has a family to work around? Suggest to her what her working hours would be, when she arrives, and see if you can both come to a compromise
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 11:47 AM

Good morning all dull and quite chilly here. Temperature staying low all day so a day indoors methinks.

Expecting a grocery delivery later today, I feel so grateful to Sainsbury’s for serving me well in the last year and helping me to keep safe from the masses of other shoppers.

Enjoy your day folks...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2021, 12:24 PM

Good morning from Foxy's world...

4* C and raining when I threw myself out of the door at 7:00 am to scamper round my Thursday six. Shorts and Waterproof top for this mornings run, although it stopped raining half way round there was quite a bit of mud on the road, and traffic seemed heavier than normal on what are usually quiet country roads. Vans and trucks were out in force, I think there is a major constructional project going on down by the canal...I'll keep you posted...

Not one of my best runs because my lower back muscles were aching quite a bit after the first couple of miles. Because most of a runner's power comes from the buttocks and lower back muscles, It's hard to get into any sort of pace, so I just had to cruise round and was glad to get home...

Had an email yesterday from P&O telling me that our forthcoming Baltic cruise in May had been cancelled, so we will probably leave it until next year when all the covid stuff might have died down. It wasn't really a surprise, I was expecting it, so it looks like we'll be sticking to the blighty this year.

Happy Anniversary Realspeed.... Best wishes to you and Sue...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top