Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 07:17 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A cold, dry day forecast.

First is Morrisons, then recycling, at least four trips.

A busy day and I will need some resting time.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 07:29 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning everyone,

Very cold here this morning - put the CH on again when I came back from my walk!

Going to make some carrot and tomato soup for lunch, quiche and salad for dinner. Just mundane tasks to be done before adjourning to the craft room to make some more cards.

Have a fun day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 08:20 AM

Good morning all, cold here but no sign of the forecast frost, and looks like being a sunny morning.

I may do an hour in the garden if it's fit, but other than that no plans for the day yet.

Hey Swimmy, take it easy with the recycling trips, no need to do it all at once as there's always another day.

Have a good day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 08:24 AM

Morning everyone. Freezing this morning! Going food shopping today as I can't get a delivery slot until into next week. Quite the adventure I should think, ha! Have a lovely day
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 08:51 AM

good morning friday, cold, no frost, could be some sunshine and i got a nothingness day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone

Out for a walk this morning....then home to continue packing ...its amazing the stuff I found on the mezzanine in the garage stuff I had totally forgotten I had its like a mystery tour up there

Have a good day all
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 09:49 AM

Good morning all.

Like most of you it seems, it's a chilly morning here too and mostly overcast with it.
Catching up on yesterday's undone things to do today, together with a bit of housework and building a garden bench if I get the chance - a kit, not from "scratch".

Have a good and safe day everybody.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 10:04 AM

Good morning everyone cold again but brighter.

Delivery day, frozen fruit from the fruit farm, gooseberries plums and blackcurrants to keep me toped up with vitamins until the summer fruit arrives and the Waitrose order with lots of vegetables to make soup which will be my job for the afternoon with 'green soup' leeks celery and pea soup also mushroom soup to restock my newly cleaned deep freeze.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 10:15 AM

Good morning all.
A grey day and quite chilly too.
Dogs been out, watered and fed, along with the wild bird feeders done, so I'm just having a cuppa now.

George Clooney couldn't make it for lunch, so I will now do some paperwork, order my repeat prescription. Then pop out for some milk before staying in to wait for my Ocado delivery.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2021, 10:22 AM

Good morning all. Swimmy, Barry echoed what I was thinking do take things steady no need to do it all at once. Make sure the rest periods are long enough.

Have a good day all, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God Bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top