Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:34 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Agreed .....

Omah, Got any stats on how much money they’ve spent?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:34 PM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Originally Posted by eccles ->
The Royals have always been a focus of scandal, secrets and cover-ups - probably for hundreds of years. It's only now that the whole world can see and hear for themselves what they get up to. I doubt "the" interview will be too vitriolic or incendiary, after all Harry still has to guard his tongue if he wants to ever return to the fold.

I also feel sure Palace staff are a lot more snobby than the Queen, and no doubt did a lot of bitchy whispering up corners about Meghan.

Ooh, I do hope they bring on some screaming, sub-working class finger wagging monstrosity who charges across the well manicured lawn to accuse Harry of fathering her gran's lovechild ..... I really miss Jeremy ...
Not used to an American with 'attitude'.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Meg, Please remove the thread if you think it’s not suitable for this forum and l will try and think of something less boring!
It is not your thread that is boring Art I would never say such a thing no it is the ongoing saga of Harry and Megan
who want privacy so should learn not to court attention.

As was pointed out on the radio this morning, Megan 'falls out ' with a lot of people her father and siblings included, she is an actress by trade who likes drama I just wish she would learn to limit it to her work ...
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Not used to an American with attitude.
A BAAAD attitude .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I don't know what to make of it all. I used to like Harry but I feel he made a big mistake in marrying Herself. He's way out of his depth with her.
The thing is, Roxy. He is getting just like her.!
I don’t know which one makes the bullets though and who fires them!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Omah, Got any stats on how much money they’ve spent?
It's not my money now that they've been sacked from The Firm, so I don't care .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2021, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I will decide once I've seen their interview with Oprah.

Doesn't look good from what bits they've shown so far, though.
No Mups, it doesn’t look good at all and maybe it is a good job they are not all in a room together!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2021, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
If there's one certainty, and it's a GOOD thing, it's that any "mystique" that the Windsor's might have had is being totally shattered and it's long overdue.

I don't like Me-again one little bit but I'm delighted to see her pulling the whole rotten to the core Windsor lot into the gutter and hopefully the whole disgusting British Establishment with them.
TAT, You take no prisoners!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2021, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Don't the "Experts" say that Bad Publicity is better than No publicity?

If so, they've managed to have it that way since before I was born!

Ted, That is true about the good and the bad publicity!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2021, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Not used to an American with 'attitude'.
Cinderella, Meghan is beautiful but l have never trusted her eyes.... dotty!

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top