Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 09:53 PM

Re: Have You Ever Opened Your Third Eye?

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I don't want to say too much, else it invites all the doubting Thomas's and starts arguments.
I respect that, but gosh...I do want to know more. I'm intrigued by all this.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 10:32 PM

Yes, it was certainly interesting Dongle. I was as surprised as she was when she told me who it was.

I don't want to say too much, else it invites all the doubting Thomas's and starts arguments.
Mups, there is much unexplained out there, for the last couple of decades ain't been up for an explanation, content to sit in the waiting room, till the number comes up on the display.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Mups, there is much unexplained out there, for the last couple of decades ain't been up for an explanation, content to sit in the waiting room, till the number comes up on the display.

Yes, Spitty, that is very true.
I sometimes think we know very little in the grand scheme of things.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 09:39 AM

Yes, I like to think so, many times.
Sometimes I have seen things, sometimes not.

The last time I can remember was a while before lockdown. I saw a little Jack Russel standing in front of a friend of mine who sat a few feet away. When I told her, she knew who it was straightaway. It was hers, and she'd had to have him put to sleep about 10 days before.

We did also used to concentrate on the third eye for some Yoga techniques, as Rhosyn said earlier.

Hi Mups, as she was “ a friend “ of yours ,wouldn’t you already have known that she owned a Jack Russell?

Not looking for an argument..just trying to understand,

I think I read your post correctly....” she was a friend of yours” ?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 10:04 AM

Your Ajna allows you to access chakras. It’s actually your pineal gland. Yes, I have awakened it.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Hi Mups, as she was “ a friend “ of yours ,wouldn’t you already have known that she owned a Jack Russell?

Not looking for an argument..just trying to understand,

I think I read your post correctly....” she was a friend of yours” ?

I thought that too Pauline, but Mups did say later that she'd never seen the little dog. Maybe it was a friend she only ever met away from their respective homes and the subject never came up.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Your Ajna allows you to access chakras. It’s actually your pineal gland. Yes, I have awakened it.

I don't know about Ajna, Minx, but Indian people refer to Atma as the the Soul.

I found most English people teach Yoga only as physical exercise, but the Indian culture believe it to be so much more than that. They say it is to unite the physical and mental, mind body and soul.

They say we should take greater responsibility for our health instead of just relying on doctors to step in with a cure once something goes wrong. They believe we should be able to live for 100 years by practicing their yoga methods as a way of life.
I do actually know 2 lovely ladies who are both getting on for 90 and still doing their yoga every day. They are amazing.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
I thought that too Pauline, but Mups did say later that she'd never seen the little dog. Maybe it was a friend she only ever met away from their respective homes and the subject never came up.

But the woman in question was “ her friend “ ?

Anyway I await Mups reply.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

07-03-2021, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->

You are correct, Bathsheba. She is a friend i meet away from home and although I have been to her house a couple of times, she has always put her dogs away as one of them was a bit snappy and doesn't like strangers. I also hadn't seen her for a few weeks and had no idea her little dog had died.

It is also immaterial whether I knew the dog or not. My own dog came to see me after his death too - so did my Dad, 8 months after he died.
There are many, many people who experience these things, whether others understand it or not matters not and doesnt change a thing.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

07-03-2021, 10:48 AM

You are correct, Bathsheba. She is a friend i meet away from home and although I have been to her house a couple of times, she has always put her dogs away as one of them was a bit snappy and doesn't like strangers. I also hadn't seen her for a few weeks and had no idea her little dog had died.

It is also immaterial whether I knew the dog or not. My own dog came to see me after his death too - so did my Dad, 8 months after he died.
There are many, many people who experience these things, whether others understand it or not matters not and doesnt change a thing.

My question is, how can you be a friend to this lady, yet be a stranger to the dog?

Nobody is doubting your experience...I’m just asking you a question, which you haven’t answered yet.

Did you meet for walks?

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top