Join for free
Page 9 of 48 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
Quickbeam
New Member!
United Kingdom
Quickbeam is male 

07-01-2021, 08:03 AM

Re: Trump supporters stormed Capital Hill

Whoever would have thought that we’d see North Korea with a more stable leadership than the USA within our lifetime...?
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 08:44 AM

Can’t help thinking what Trumps old mucker Nigel has to say about this.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 09:26 AM

Stable - a murderous dictator?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 09:40 AM

He's now got himself locked out of Twitter & Facebook for inciting riot.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 10:01 AM

Hi

It was an attempted Coup.

We cannot have mob rule.

Trump needs to be arrested and charged with Treason.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 10:22 AM

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-us...-idUKKBN29B2PS

Police said four people died during the chaos - one from gunshot wounds and three from medical emergencies - and 52 people were arrested.
The insanity has been quelled.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It was an attempted Coup.

We cannot have mob rule.

I agree Swimmy , this has been brewing for months because the narcissistic Trump couldn't accept defeat in a democratic election.
I think Trump has a personality disorder and should be removed from office and control of the USAs and furthermore the nuclear facility.

The 25th amendment states a President can be removed from office when incapacitated by a physical or mental illness, I think he qualifies on the grounds of the latter.

What if that rabble of Trump 'conspiracy believers' had been terrorists with a bomb gaining such easy access to the Capitol building, I shudder to think.

I appreciate Trump's behaviour is not really my business but the USA is one of our greatest allies, enough is enough Trump has shamed his office and all reasonable people in the USA.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Good news for everyone.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

07-01-2021, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by meg ->
i agree swimmy , this has been brewing for months because the narcissistic trump couldn't accept defeat in a democratic election.
I think trump has a personality disorder and should be removed from office and control of the usas and furthermore the nuclear facility.

The 25th amendment states a president can be removed from office when incapacitated by a physical or mental illness, i think he qualifies on the grounds of the latter.

What if that rabble of trump 'conspiracy believers' had been terrorists with a bomb gaining such easy access to the capitol building, i shudder to think.

I appreciate trump's behaviour is not really my business but the usa is one of our greatest allies, enough is enough trump has shamed his office and all reasonable people in the usa.

Page 9 of 48 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top