Join for free
Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 09:04 PM

Re: Impeachment of Donald Trump

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I watched the video, and, as far as I could see, the man didn't put a foot wrong. I admit, I despise Trump, but I have no biases toward or against anyone else in American politics; in fact, I'm not really all that interested. I genuinely cannot imagine any reasonable person agreeing with your evaluation, Bread.

You should pay more attention then its all spelled out in my links with explanations about what he is saying.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You should pay more attention then its all spelled out in my links with explanations about what he is saying.
I heard what he was saying for myself, without anyone else's interpretation put on it. If you really do want to discredit Biden, I strongly suggest that you avoid shooting yourself in the foot by not attempting to do it by means of this video.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 10:17 PM

I heard what he was saying for myself, without anyone else's interpretation put on it. If you really do want to discredit Biden, I strongly suggest that you avoid shooting yourself in the foot by not attempting to do it by means of this video.

It's not interpretation though ... he said it.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2021, 10:47 PM

It's not interpretation though ... he said it.
I didn't hear him say anything objectionable.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-02-2021, 09:19 AM

I didn't hear him say anything objectionable.
So you agree with him ?

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/biden-...fferent-norms/

https://thesource.com/2021/02/17/wat...to-get-online/
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 11:13 AM

Jings! So now we have a Trump supporter speaking up for ethnic minorities. A pleasant change, keep it up. On the down side, you appear to have joined with the far right in their obsession of “getting your own back” rather than any genuine concern for the despicable treatment of the Uighurs and Hispanics. Says something for USA politics that Biden is the best they have, on the other hand, his great strength is he isn’t Trump.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-02-2021, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Jings! So now we have a Trump supporter speaking up for ethnic minorities. A pleasant change, keep it up. On the down side, you appear to have joined with the far right in their obsession of “getting your own back” rather than any genuine concern for the despicable treatment of the Uighurs and Hispanics. Says something for USA politics that Biden is the best they have, on the other hand, his great strength is he isn’t Trump.
Trump did a lot for ethnic minorities. Look at the employment figures for blacks and hispanics since he was president - just as one example. He also campaigned for law and order, while Harris and Biden supported BLM who were rioting in mostly democrat held states. 14 people were murdered (at least), homes, shops and public buildings vandalised, cars burned etc. Their campaign was to defund the police and attack capitalism, to destroy pretty much all of the constitution of the USA. Harris also bailed out black rioters who then went on to commit more crimes, riot and destroy property - an impeachable offence if ever there was one. To you and the Trump haters this is somehow acceptable .... weird.

I'm also not the "far right" (as your ignorance seems to thing I am), I'm a centre right conservative, member of the conservative party for as long as I can remember. I'm just pointing out the facts regarding Biden and Trump thats all. I also openly regard the treatment of the Uighurs as genocide - I've mentioned it many times on here, how would you decribe it I wonder ? Are you willing to call it out ?

As far as Trump is concerned, when he was in New York years ago, before he ran for president he was actually a liberal. It was only when he ran as a Republican much to the disappointment of the Democrats, they turned on him.

Which of his policies did you hate the most ?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

19-02-2021, 07:14 PM

So you agree with him ?
What on earth do you mean by "agree with him", Bread?

He was answering questions from the public. Questions that I certainly didn't know the answers to, so I'm not really in a position to agree with his answers or dispute them. I have to say that he came across as well informed, intelligent and straight forward, which is the opposite of how Trump used to perform in a similar situation. You are obviously desperate to put a negative spin on Biden's performance, but I doubt that anyone would be silly enough to agree with you.

I'm only kidding, Bread; I'm sure there will be people silly enough to agree with you.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-02-2021, 08:17 PM

I don't know what you're talking about, Bread. Will you quote exactly what Biden said that suggests he is racist and a supporter of genocide?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you unsubscribe from the websites that are filling your head with all this rubbish.

I don't need to quote anything the videos are in my original post of him saying these things. Go look at the interview between Anderson and Biden .... its all there to watch.

Here is the report in Australian news regarding genocide being a cultural norm.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...01a3638798c5ab
Harbal
South Yorkshire

19-02-2021, 08:26 PM

I don't need to quote anything
Well if you won't tell us what his offending words were, there's not a lot to discuss, is there?

Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top