Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 01:03 AM

Re: The Fall

Just watched the final episode.
An amazingly compelling drama, kept me utterly gripped until the last moment.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 09:36 PM

The last episode was electric! It was so slow all the way through and suddenly stormed ahead. Brilliant.

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Just watched the final episode.
An amazingly compelling drama, kept me utterly gripped until the last moment.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 06:25 PM

I've had an "empty" week so far - I filled it by watching the complete series of "The Fall".

I have no idea why I missed it the first time around - maybe it was over-sold by the BBC and that put me off. Also, I was a massive fan of Gillian Anderson in "The X-Files" but had been less than impressed by her subsequent performances.

Anyway, I gave the first episode a go ..... and I was hooked .....

So many aspects of the production are so good that I will not mention the few that were "less good". Every time that I was less than impressed and found something else to do I found myself, within 5 minutes, back watching the next development .....

Most of the cast put in exceptional performances - again, I won't mention the few that were "less exceptional". High production values, interesting locations and a complex (but not complicated) plot made for compelling viewing .....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top