Join for free
Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:56 AM

Re: Trump has gone

Originally Posted by Bread ->
No they don't, your making things up again. Obama knew better, his vice president was pervy enough for both of them.

To you Biden is the second coming of Christ, its like listening to the nutters in North Korea praising their Dear Leader.

Sooner or later you will start seeing the damage Biden is already doing. There's talk of him giving vaccines to Canada instead of giving them to his own people, let's see ....

Obama, in my opinion, behaved in the appropriate manner, I couldn’t see any Pervy mannerisms from Trump, even though he was hugging her.still the wrong approach ,towards a child,imo.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I seriously don't think any so-called pervert would dare sexually or inapropriately touch a child in full view of the press cameras.

If his intention was genuinly a perverted one, and he posed for the press like that, he must be mental as well as all the other things Bread has listed.

If the audience who watched his pervy touch imo on vid,and never saw his pervy touch.... then who am I to say.

He touched that child extremely inappropriately...that is what I saw...my opinion.

I have also had a perv touch me,as a 15 yr old, so am very familiar with body language....all in my opinion.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Trump with kids :

Obama with kids :

I would say out of the three Obama is the most natural with children.

Both Biden and Trump show a similar level of discomfort around children. Biden tries to overcompensate, Trump doesn't even try and makes it all about him. (see the clip of him with the kids at Halloween in 2017). I think this is a generational thing. Obama is younger than both and has a more relaxed relationship with kids because that's the way the world has changed.
A well-defined post, thank goodness.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-01-2021, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Yes and I stand by it

I also said he will destroy the USA, which he has already started doing and he is a senile old man.

Here is another report from CNN (The Clinton News Network )

Ewwwwwww.....

If he had touched me like that,he would have gotten a slap.

Absolutely inappropriate touch...in my opinion.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
If he had touched me like that,he would have gotten a slap.

Absolutely inappropriate touch...in my opinion.
I could do with a hug like that right now after a year of isolating and not having 'a human touch' from my family...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-01-2021, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I could do with a hig like that right now after a year of isolating and not having 'a human touch' from my family...

Understand....here’s a cyber one......
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:22 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...Greene-article

Republican congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene said she has filed articles of impeachment against the new President.

Posting a video on social media, she told her followers: "I’ve just filed articles of impeachment on President Joe Biden.

"We’ll see how this goes."
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:27 PM

So much hatred and malice in politics . . .
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 02:07 PM

The first of many.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

22-01-2021, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So much hatred and malice in politics . . .
A colossal mess.

Page 9 of 17 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top