Join for free
Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:48 AM

Re: 'Where is Priti Patel?'

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You're quoting Sky News..... the hate channel.
Yup.

When even they have to point out the good being done you know things are going well.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have to say that Priti Patel is regarded as more useless as Home Secretary than Theresa May by the staff.

This takes some doing.

Big on gobbing off, useless at supporting staff.

She needs to go on the frontline for a week to see the reality of life,
Indeed she does .....
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed she does .....
No comment about the good done as stated above then, just personal hatred?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Yup.

When even they have to point out the good being done you know things are going well.

Like most of the media, they are totally misreading the mood of the nation, just like on Brexit, just like in the General Election and just like they are doing now.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed she does .....

She doesn't need to, it's far too obvious the civil service are utterly useless and the home office.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
She doesn't need to, it's far too obvious the civil service are utterly useless and the home office.
Now that observation I can definately agree with and I also agree with those who consider that this forum is inundated with those who 'hate'; its about time the mods actually did something about the hatred displayed :yes: ;thumbup:
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Now that observation I can definately agree with and I also agree with those who consider that this forum is inundated with those who 'hate'; its about time the mods actually did something about the hatred displayed :yes: ;thumbup:
LD it does make me wonder if some members here are the age they make out to be as they act like naughty little children in the school playground with all their silly name calling. They definitely need to grow up.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
I also agree with those who consider that this forum is inundated with those who 'hate'; its about time the mods actually did something about the hatred displayed :yes: ;thumbup:
I'd go along with that ..... some FMs think that personal attacks on other FMs are "debate", despite such posts being against the site rules .....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 03:55 PM

Priti's as good a job as possible in view of the circumstances. If only we could say the the same about the civil servants in her ministry who seem to be obstructing her work at every opportunity.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Priti's as good a job as possible in view of the circumstances. If only we could say the the same about the civil servants in her ministry who seem to be obstructing her work at every opportunity.
Yep, I'll go along with that. It seems the HO mantra at the moment is obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. It needs to change and fast.

Page 11 of 12 « First < 9 10 11 12 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top