Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 07:58 PM

Older Men In Skinny Jeans Look Funny, Don’t They?

I don’t mind seeing older men and women dressed in ordinary jeans but the older men that wear skinny jeans are a bit of a joke!

When l did my essential shopping in the supermarket yesterday, there was an older white haired man darting about and not adhering to the one way system.

He looked in his late sixties but what made him stand out was his short thin ‘spider’ legs in his blue skinny jeans!

He was in front of me as l left the store and he scurried along with his pencil thin legs going two to the dozen!

It did make me smile and he reminded me of a spider or the comedian Max Wall from years ago.

What are your views on older men in skinny jeans?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:04 PM

Re: Older Men In Skinny Jeans Look Funny, Don’t They?

They look terrible IMO,mind you I am not keen on skinny jeans anyway ,an abomination frankly .
If some of them older /younger chaps could see themselves ,they wouldn"t wear them .
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:05 PM

They look pretty much the same as builder's bums hanging out the back of jeans
and ... fat women's phantom pregnancy pouches slopping out the front of their jeans.

I look ... I look away .. and grin until I pass a mirror.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:11 PM

Can't say I like the skinny jean look on men of any age really. Most of the jeans rest at or above the ankle, and often there is no sock worn with this look.

Nope, don't like it. It's not a masculine look to be so "frous frous".

Just my opinion.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I don’t mind seeing older men and women dressed in ordinary jeans but the older men that wear skinny jeans are a bit of a joke!

When l did my essential shopping in the supermarket yesterday, there was an older white haired man darting about and not adhering to the one way system.

He looked in his late sixties but what made him stand out was his short thin ‘spider’ legs in his blue skinny jeans!

He was in front of me as l left the store and he scurried along with his pencil thin legs going two to the dozen!

It did make me smile and he reminded me of a spider or the comedian Max Wall from years ago.

They have skinny legs?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:14 PM

They are horrible on anyone .
But old blokes trying to be cool is well yuk.
Another horrible fashion are those Joggers that are sort of baggy at the top and tight at the ankle they looked a bit like Indian trousers but worse .

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	53360EFF-B685-4A11-B030-87028E1F7D71.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	12350  
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:38 PM

I started wearing "original" jeans when I began work as a "Saturday boy" at Milletts and could buy them at discount - naturally, they were Levis (with a button fly) which had to be shrunk to fit .....

I stopped wearing jeans when I passed forty - my decision was partly made up by the introduction of "distressed" jeans and vindicated by the ever more expensive "designer" styles that followed thereafter .....

"Skinny" jeans, whoever is wearing them, are anathema to me
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

So it was you!!..in the supermarket....I wondered why this woman's eyes came out on stilts....watching this old geezer in a pair of skinny jeans...plus you dropped your eggs!...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:44 PM

They look ridiculous on blokes of any age Arty. Personally I don't ever wear jeans of any description. It's either proper trousers or shorts for me....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2020, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
They look ridiculous on blokes of any age Arty. Personally I don't ever wear jeans of any description. It's either proper trousers or shorts for me....

Nice pair of legs..eh?.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top