Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 05:21 PM

Netflicks - will you unsubscribe?

Imo, Netflicks has nosedived in recent months, what with all their Woke programmes and boring 'made for TV' films I have been considering closing the account.

To cap it all, they have now signed a $150M deal with Markle and the Duke of Gormless. Do I really want a part of my subscription to go to them? Not really.

I hope customers leave in their droves tbh.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 06:07 PM

Re: Netflicks - will you unsubscribe?

Dunno about this Dongle, I have never had NetFlix, so haven't a clue how it works.
Not much help really am I.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Imo, Netflicks has nosedived in recent months, what with all their Woke programmes and boring 'made for TV' films I have been considering closing the account.

To cap it all, they have now signed a $150M deal with Markle and the Duke of Gormless. Do I really want a part of my subscription to go to them? Not really.

I hope customers leave in their droves tbh.
I saw a film the other night it was so woke and ghastly .
Firstly it was all about a rich American family .
Grossly rich and offensive and silly with everyone cooing and screaming and hugging each other .
The daughter was getting married to a man of a lower social standing .
The rich stuck up mother Of the bride looked down on the rough shell suited wearing relatives .The mother of the groom was a tubby outspoken working woman as opposed to the beautiful model like future mother in law.
It was all pretension and falsehood .
Now here’s the twist both families were black except the brides rich black family were as near to white as Meghan Markle .
They all had Caucasian features The father was slightly less dark and every bit as handsome as George Clooney .

The grooms poor family were black black with African features .
The rich white family had a house full of servants ( all white ) that the rich woman bossed around and treated with distain.
It was a parody of the help !

The grooms family were gauche and unpretentious.

It was moreover the most boring thing I ever sa indeed never saw the end of it as it bored me to sleep .

If thats the sort of thing MM and Poor Dozy are going to dish up I most certainly will cancel my subscription.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dunno about this Dongle, I have never had NetFlix, so haven't a clue how it works.
Not much help really am I.
Why change the habit of a lifetime?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 06:42 PM

I unsubscribed a couple of months ago, but if I hadn't I would have after hearing it's going to be renamed Megflix....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I saw a film the other night it was so woke and ghastly .
Firstly it was all about a rich American family .
Grossly rich and offensive and silly with everyone cooing and screaming and hugging each other .
The daughter was getting married to a man of a lower social standing .
The rich stuck up mother Of the bride looked down on the rough shell suited wearing relatives .The mother of the groom was a tubby outspoken working woman as opposed to the beautiful model like future mother in law.
It was all pretension and falsehood .
Now here’s the twist both families were black except the brides rich black family were as near to white as Meghan Markle .
They all had Caucasian features The father was slightly less dark and every bit as handsome as George Clooney .

The grooms poor family were black black with African features .
The rich white family had a house full of servants ( all white ) that the rich woman bossed around and treated with distain.
It was a parody of the help !

The grooms family were gauche and unpretentious.

It was moreover the most boring thing I ever sa indeed never saw the end of it as it bored me to sleep .

If thats the sort of thing MM and Poor Dozy are going to dish up I most certainly will cancel my subscription.
At least it is good for insomnia. There are plenty of those type of films on their menu now. I get the feeling they are trying to appeal to a particular audience.

I understand the Markle brothers will be directing documentaries but can you imagine the drivel they will be banging on about.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-09-2020, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Why change the habit of a lifetime?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-09-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I unsubscribed a couple of months ago, but if I hadn't I would have after hearing it's going to be renamed Megflix....
Brilliant!!

Did you just get bored with the selection Barry? There are still films on there that I watched eight months ago.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 08:44 PM

I watched quite a good film a couple of das back .
The Judge with Robert Duval
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-09-2020, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I watched quite a good film a couple of das back .
The Judge with Robert Duval

I saw that but decided against it but might give it a go if you say it was good.

just before I unsubscribe of course.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top