Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 04:36 PM

Re: Harbal's got me thinking..

I have been known to borrow a pair of my ex's fishnet tights to wear under my jeans when fishing a competition in the middle of winter and an icy, Easterly was blowing strongly across the fields.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Do men fantasise about women's underwear drawers then?
If so.. what do they imagine they'd see

Is it all basques and stockings or are we allowed mis- matched bras and "comfy" knickers?!!
I've only just spotted this thread, I'm still familiarising myself with how to navigate this place.

Men's -or some men's- fetish like interest in women's underwear, even when it is in its drawer, seems to be a trope that is often joked about, but I have no idea what the reality is.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 06:04 PM

I'm afraid hearing the words "stockings and suspenders" nowadays just paints an image of Norah Batty in my mind. Nope, I'll pass, thanks.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
You may have a point LD
I like hold-ups
You have to wear a stocking over the head for one of those.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
I must admit to a pair of those excellent woollen leg warmers under my jeans when sweeping up all the autumn leaves. Nowt worse that the wind blowing up one's jeans when its a strong northerly. The shop bought types are a tad tight for my legs, so one of my daughters knits them for me and they sure do keep the rude wind from chilling me :thumbup:
I have two pairs of leg warmer, haven't worn them for a while though. I hasn't gotten that cold here in he last couple of Winters, but I have them if I need them.
I certainly never went in for pretty, frilly, lacy & uncomfortable underwear. I wear full figure briefs & robust bra's.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2020, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
I must admit to a pair of those excellent woollen leg warmers under my jeans when sweeping up all the autumn leaves. Nowt worse that the wind blowing up one's jeans when its a strong northerly. The shop bought types are a tad tight for my legs, so one of my daughters knits them for me and they sure do keep the rude wind from chilling me :thumbup:
There's nothing worse than a chilly thumbup.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top