Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 12:33 PM

Re: Vaccination

Let us remember that the army has its own professionally trained people – in the RAMC, the Royal Army Medical Corps.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Magoo ->
Let us remember that the army has its own professionally trained people – in the RAMC, the Royal Army Medical Corps.
Exactly what I was thinking Mr Magoo, they will prove to be a big help.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 01:39 PM

My concern is that in a 'free for all' Christmas the virus will spread and there will be fewer fit and well people to do the vaccinating.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Would you accept a Jab from a Squaddie or a Copper per se? or would it have to be a medical professional.
I'd be very happy for a jab from a squaddie or any other man in uniform ..☺
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Would you accept a Jab from a Squaddie or a Copper per se? or would it have to be a medical professional.
As long as they know what they're doing I'm not bothered. After all, I inject insulin into myself daily and I've had no medical training. Granted, the needles are only 0.2 of an inch though.

One time I even managed to inject myself in the stomach with anticoagulants without training. Those needles were about an inch and a quarter long, and I admit those did make me wince a bit, although thankfully it was only two needles per night for 3 nights.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
My concern is that in a 'free for all' Christmas the virus will spread and there will be fewer fit and well people to do the vaccinating.
Don't worry Meg, I will volunteer to do all members of OFF....so they had all better be nice to me if they don't want it to hurt!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'd be very happy for a jab from a squaddie or any other man in uniform ..☺
Heh heh,Me too..whether They be wearing high heels or army boots...just as long as They know what They're doing..bring it on..the quicker the better.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 03:40 PM

I'm not happy to let anyone inject me, i hate needles, but if I have to have a jab I'm not worried who does it just so long as they had training and hopefully they won't hurt me .

Our pharmacist did my husbands flu jab and she really hurt him, he's never had a problem with nurse at surgery so he said no way will he let pharmacist do it again .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Don't worry Meg, I will volunteer to do all members of OFF....so they had all better be nice to me if they don't want it to hurt!
Thank you Twink I would be quite happy for you to do mine but I also quite like the idea of some handsome young man in uniform carrying out the vaccination
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2020, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Thank you Twink I would be quite happy for you to do mine but I also quite like the idea of some handsome young man in uniform carrying out the vaccination
Now, now Meg, remember your blood pressure!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top