Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 03:12 PM

Least favorite childhood food!

What was your least favorite food as a child?
Do you still hate it or do you love it now?

My least favorite food was aubergine 🍆. But I absolutely love aubergines 🍆 now!
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 03:34 PM

Re: Least favorite childhood food!

Mine was sprouts and still is
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
Mine was sprouts and still is
Mine as well - they are the spawn of the devil!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 03:50 PM

Lettuce leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, radishes and nothing much else apart from bread.

Another - sausages and runny cheese done in a pan with milk (I think). Nice after the first mouthful, sickly when you've eaten it all up.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 04:00 PM

I don't remember having a least favourite food, whatever I was eating at the time was my favourite, and nothing has changed really...
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 04:15 PM

Any vegetable that was over boiled as my mother was prone to do. These days, I prefer my veg (except potatoes) just heated in boiling water for 2 or 3 mins. Potatoes have to be boiled until they are just on the soft side of al dente.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 04:18 PM

Tripe, lungs, sheep's brain, sweetbread (pancreas) utterly horrible to this day. Meat at any price was very difficult to get when I was a kid.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 04:37 PM

We didnt have a choice , mum put a meal on the table ( 9 mouths to feed) and we ate. If I ever said that I didn't want or like something or complained 8 forks came across the table all at once and took whatever off my plate at speed . I think I only ever said it once !
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 04:45 PM

Kippers & I still hate them. In fact any fish with bones in them, they turn my tummy.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
We didnt have a choice , mum put a meal on the table ( 9 mouths to feed) and we ate. If I ever said that I didn't want or like something or complained 8 forks came across the table all at once and took whatever off my plate at speed . I think I only ever said it once !
I hear you. I also had to eat what was served, every last morsel or it was off to bed on an empty tummy!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top