Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 04:18 PM

Re: Donut economy

I see the doughnut doesnt mention animal populations at all
human or otherwise??
Perhaps thats the hole in the doughnut?
Donkeyman!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
That's the problem, when folks want to understand Doughnuts, but have ignored "Pies" for years.:lol:
I understand pies perfectly, Spitty. They often lie on my plate and divulge their inner most ingredients to great effect.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2019, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It is new to me too - and they make it much clearer.
Another thesis published by an ambitious researcher with a view to obtaining credibility in the academic world and thus increase their chances of getting promoted and feted by the colleges and media.

Doesn't matter what the subject matter is in their world the most important thing in life is to be published and to have the media start refering to them as stars and to be able to push out a succession of books with the preface "XXX is a researcher in YYY subject and has published several books and papers on the subject"

Makes their CV's look amazing (Doesn't fool me 'tho )

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top