Join for free
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 12:55 AM

Trump wins North Carolina

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...082807d3a4d85e

The AP has declared Donald Trump to be the winner of North Carolina and its 15 electoral votes. Trump leads Joe Biden in North Carolina by about 74,000 votes, or 1.3% of the state’s total vote.

The North Carolina win brings the president’s electoral vote total to 232, well short of the 270 needed to win the White House.

Other outlets have already called Georgia for Biden, but the AP has not yet made a call in the state, which is currently conducting a hand recount of its presidential results.

If Biden does win Georgia, the final electoral vote tally will be 306 for Biden and 232 for Trump.
Not that it makes any difference to the presidential election outcome but I'm sure that Trump will turn it into a "victory parade" .....
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 01:02 AM

Re: Trump wins North Carolina

Thanks for posting Omah. But it's all over bar the fat man's exit. Voluntary or under arrest. Trump is a chump. The whole mess is in Joe's hands now. I wish him the very best.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2020, 01:17 AM

Re: Trump wins North Carolina

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Thanks for posting Omah. But it's all over bar the fat man's exit. Voluntary or under arrest. Trump is a chump. The whole mess is in Joe's hands now. I wish him the very best.
Indeed ..... Good for Joe .....

The sooner Georgia finishes the recount the better ..... perhaps Wednesday .....

Friday is the state deadline for the final vote count.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top