Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 02:55 AM

Top cybersecurity head fired by trump

Chris Krebs, the head of voter cybersecurity, appointed by Trump to oversee the election, has been fired by Trump for saying that there is absolutely no evidence of widespread voter fraud. He went on to say that this years election was the most secure in the nations history.

Note: The will always be a few people, here and there, who try to cheat by sending in a dead persons voter ballot OR who vote by mail AND in person. However, there is no indication that one political party does this more than the other party.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 07:07 AM

Re: Top cybersecurity head fired by trump

Yep BM. The writing is on the "great big wall" for Trump but the ignorant @*$% @*%& can't read. The scene gets sadder and sadder by the day. How can somebody who had so much money and power have so little dignity. Once the reality of an FBI contingent going into the White House to remove him - physically if necessary - I predict that his red cap supporters will melt away. Even if there is 70 million of them. I doubt, though that this figure reflects the actual number of militant supporters who would actually try to resist the inevitable. Not everybody who voted for Trump hates democracy enough to resist with an automatic weapon.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 10:40 AM

It is all a sad reflection of how dire the system is.
Surely any POTUS should be elected for the capacity to do the job and not because of wealth, where he with the deepest pockets wins.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 10:50 AM

I wonder how much money is being wasted on this checking the checker. Lawyers must be quids$$$ in.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yep BM. The writing is on the "great big wall" for Trump but the ignorant @*$% @*%& can't read. The scene gets sadder and sadder by the day. How can somebody who had so much money and power have so little dignity.
I believe that because he has had so much money, and power to build huge businesses, for so long, that he became used to being surrounded by "yes men" , and getting his own way, that he now has become totally delusional.

My worry now is that Trump will deliberately create such a mess that Biden will be overwhelmed with catastrophes. I just pray that Iran is not one of them.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I believe that because he has had so much money, and power to build huge businesses, for so long, that he became used to being surrounded by "yes men" , and getting his own way, that he now has become totally delusional.

My worry now is that Trump will deliberately create such a mess that Biden will be overwhelmed with catastrophes. I just pray that Iran is not one of them.

I think you are right in that that is what he wants to do but I have faith that he won't succeed. THere will be a mess yes but it will be cleaned up. He is a fool and the rest of the fools will melt away with him
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 11:43 AM

What was it Obama and Biden delivered in 8 years again ?

Anyone ?
bakerman
Mexico

19-11-2020, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by bread ->
what was it obama and biden delivered in 8 years again ?

Anyone ?
off topic !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

I agree Bakerman, and as I said elsewhere, I suspect that is his plan. Somehow, I don't think we've seen anything yet either.
Not a nice man to get on the wrong side of.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree Bakerman, and as I said elsewhere, I suspect that is his plan. Somehow, I don't think we've seen anything yet either.
Not a nice man to get on the wrong side of.
We've never seen anything like this. The civilised world is being held hostage.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top