Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 05:15 AM

Re: Loosing stuff

There is someone or something im my house that moves tools especially screwdrivers while I am in the midst of a job and still using them.

I suspect it is the same person that hid my tablet down the side of the bed until the battery went flat and pushes remote controls down the side of the chair.

The bastard! I will catch them one day and they won't think it so funny then!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Strange thing is: Tony has Alzheimer's and yet he never loses his keys or anything else!!

All his life he has had a place for everything. I try to be the same but it's not long before I forget again!
Some people I know are dyslexic, their lives and houses are often in disarray with possessions everywhere, despite that though they can easily find whatever it is they want at the time.

I am one of those people who has a place for everything and everything in its place. Even in complete darkness, in the early mornings now, I can find anything I need no problem.

It's how we are as people that makes anything like this possible. I believe we are mostly all similar as human beings but so very, very different in 'how we tick' individually.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2020, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
There is someone or something im my house that moves tools especially screwdrivers while I am in the midst of a job and still using them.

I suspect it is the same person that hid my tablet down the side of the bed until the battery went flat and pushes remote controls down the side of the chair.

The bastard! I will catch them one day and they won't think it so funny then!
Yes that person frequents my house too

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top