Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 06:23 PM

Re: Antipodean bipedal rats

You are welcome Annie
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It's not just asking the UK for help, and it won't just be military aid.

Tackle China head on and you'll need to ask the western world for help. Just don't expect any to be forthcoming.

As for trade deals - the UK agricultural sector are far from delighted to see that sector wrong footed nor are the general public.

Never mind. Time will tell. As you sow so you'll reap - even if what you reap is ruined by a smart move by your principle customer.
Talk to the hand. Goodnight.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Trying to figure out what China is to do with Afghanistan in the OP? Answers on a postcard with no stamp...
It's because of the alleged war crimes committed in Afghanistan by Australians and one in particular.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 06:31 PM

It's because of the alleged war crimes committed in Afghanistan by Australians and one in particular.
Who cares about war crimes in Afghanistan? Haven't they seen it all? Were the crimes against the Chinese and if so what are they doing there??
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 06:38 PM

Who cares about war crimes in Afghanistan? Haven't they seen it all? Were the crimes against the Chinese and if so what are they doing there??
The issue in this case has nothing to do with China and everything to do with Australian war criminals and one in particular.
keezoy
Australia

14-06-2021, 06:51 PM

The issue in this case has nothing to do with China and everything to do with Australian war criminals and one in particular.
You mentioned China at the start! I am convinced of two things. One..you are definitely a Chinese stooge. And two..you suck at it. I reckon Xi should sack you. And as for Ben Roberts Smith Annie,.this is a civil case. He is suing for defamation. No charges have been brought against him. Todger is making this up as he goes along. Badly.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
You mentioned China at the start! I am convinced of two things. One..you are definitely a Chinese stooge. And two..you suck at it. I reckon Xi should sack you. And as for Ben Roberts Smith Annie,.this is a civil case. He is suing for defamation. No charges have been brought against him. Todger is making this up as he goes along. Badly.
Spot on.

Trouble is we have had 5 pages of rubbish so far
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
I thought this thread was posted just to troll you. Seems I am right.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 07:30 PM

... don't you start.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

14-06-2021, 08:24 PM

You could not be more wrong.

To simplify it a ridiculous claim had been made in another thread that if push came to shove Australia could face off China and win.

As an aside I opened this thread relating to war crimes by Australians and how it would not go down well if Australia were foolish enough to open hostilities with China intending to show the Chinese military would be less inclined to treat prisoners well if there was a reputation much as many Americans got in Vietnam as a result of the Mỹ Lai massacre and resulted in a great many being killed who might otherwise have been imprisoned.

From there "Hoppy" (Monica Stricklin book) jumped out of his pram, got entirely the wrong end of the stick, and - well there it progressed with him trying to be offensive and totally failing.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top