Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 05:29 PM

Re: Distraction

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Do they have beards?

If they're Sikh Twiz darlin', then most assuredly!!!
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 05:55 PM

No..laid back on a crap sofa..asking me to send them a photo of my ''corpulance''

And ''beach'' photos''..FLOL..
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2014, 05:03 PM

Not really suitable for an over 50's forum, more suited to a dating site imo. .
Annabelle
Tasmania Australia
Annabelle is female 

23-06-2014, 01:34 AM

Well I have a bit of everything - Senior Dating site, marry Russian women, marry girls from China and Thai girls all of which [I] am not interested in but I also have an ad on becoming a Vetinary nurse and a Devoted to dogs site and cats and dog breeding site and a photographer site. Amazing how some of these ads target things that you are interested in personally like me with the dogs and cats which shows that we are followed in our web browsing and every move is noted! and if you notice it also targets which country you are in sometimes by putting ads relevant to the country you live even though this is an all over the world forum.
Margoletta
France
Margoletta is female 

23-06-2014, 07:51 AM

The ads I get are mostly in French. Right now the most prevalent... I can suivez Le Pape .. Why I get the pope instead of a hunky guy is anyone's guess. I'm an atheist. Or maybe that's the point?

Oh yes and if I go to a certain website I can learn the '10 ugly mistakes women make that ruins any chances of a relationship'. Triffic, that's gonna keep the hunky guys I don't get pictures of away from my door then... If only because of the bad grammer, surely it should be Ruin not Ruins?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2014, 08:46 AM

Because I use Gmail for my emails I'm constantly logged in to one or another, and as a consequence Google - in all it's omnipresent wisdom - logs all my internet searches and then displays adverts (on whatever site I happen to be on) to suit. I hate this - as do many others. The adverts I see on this forum can be anything I have searched for or even discussed, which I find absolutely unsettling. Creepy Google.
Bluerose
London UK
Bluerose is female 

23-06-2014, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Isadore ->
Well I have a bit of everything - Senior Dating site, marry Russian women, marry girls from China and Thai girls all of which [I] am not interested in but I also have an ad on becoming a Vetinary nurse and a Devoted to dogs site and cats and dog breeding site and a photographer site. Amazing how some of these ads target things that you are interested in personally like me with the dogs and cats which shows that we are followed in our web browsing and every move is noted! and if you notice it also targets which country you are in sometimes by putting ads relevant to the country you live even though this is an all over the world forum.
This is very true. I’m having my kitchen refurbished, and I was on the net just yesterday choosing the colours for walls, cupboards, worktop and floor. Signed in here today and I have kitchen adds flashing at me. Big Brother is watching.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2014, 11:43 AM

I rarely even notice ADs on the internet and most certainly don't get any dodgy ones *tuts*
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2014, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I rarely even notice ADs on the internet and most certainly don't get any dodgy ones *tuts*
No, cos your life is complete .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2014, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
No, cos your life is complete .
*snorts*

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top