Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Margoletta
France
Margoletta is female 

21-06-2014, 10:33 AM

Re: caught red handed ..Ha ha

Sorry to read about your trouble, it makes me feel lucky that I have never experienced anything so bad.

I never watch that kind of TV, it makes it sound as if this kind of stuff happens to everyone, everywhere, which I am sure is not true. No consolation if it happens to you though.

What do you think will happen to her, will the police prosecute do you think?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 11:30 AM

Have to feel a bit sorry for people like this, their lives must be bleak to fee the need to carry on like that. Hope your daughter is OK would shake me up to be spoken to like that, just not used to people being so awful.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
Oh dear. That would drive me bonkers! I hope it's all taken care of swiftly.
Another reason why I prefer living in the boonies!
Totally agree. I'm so sorry UK. We used to have bad neighbours when we lived in an apartment back in the early
90's. No threats of violence but I was going almost insane with the music being played loud above our heads & loud thumping, walking! I made myself sick.

I asked my parents if they would please take us in (house where I grew up), not far away. Bless them, no problem for us to move back as we all got along wonderfully.

I would never live in an apartment again. I'll go live in some forest, get eaten by a bear before I make myself ill again with horrible neighbours!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
NO - it 'doesn't' make life interesting unless you have no life !
Absolutely right, I couldn't live with the stress. Become a rummy & live on the street or if you like heat, move to the jungle & live with the snakes & apes.

I was at the point at one time in my life where I hated the thought of going home. I was always anticipating what was going to happen next. If nothing happened, I wasted my whole evening worrying. It's no way to live. Even after all these years, just writing about it conjures up all those bad times about stress /anguish & physical problems brought on by anxiety back then.

I don't know how anyone can say it's better than boredom
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 04:33 PM

I've often wondered why people choose to watch programmes on TV about neighbours from hell. How on earth can that be entertainment? I would just find it depressing!
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 05:25 PM

Well my neighbor has had a visit from the law today ....when they had finished with her we got an update ....she initially denied everything and twisted everything round saying my daughter started it and said everything ....we have had this before from her ....however ...when asked why she didn't let it go after the initial confrontation as she drove up the road then turned round and come back for seconds she denied that as well , but when she was told that everything had been heard by myself as my daughter was talking to me on her mobile at the time , the tide was turned ...she has now accepted a police caution signed to state that she will not harass or approach us in any way , I wonder what the alternative was ?? she has been put on a 'system' which means will will get a phone call every 8 weeks to see if she is behaving....we have been told that should she break these conditions , we are not to retaliate but to report her immediately. RESULT at last ...hopefully she will keep it shut and leave us alone....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 05:28 PM

That is such a good result Steve - very impressed with the police ....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
Well my neighbor has had a visit from the law today ....when they had finished with her we got an update ....she initially denied everything and twisted everything round saying my daughter started it and said everything ....we have had this before from her ....however ...when asked why she didn't let it go after the initial confrontation as she drove up the road then turned round and come back for seconds she denied that as well , but when she was told that everything had been heard by myself as my daughter was talking to me on her mobile at the time , the tide was turned ...she has now accepted a police caution signed to state that she will not harass or approach us in any way , I wonder what the alternative was ?? she has been put on a 'system' which means will will get a phone call every 8 weeks to see if she is behaving....we have been told that should she break these conditions , we are not to retaliate but to report her immediately. RESULT at last ...hopefully she will keep it shut and leave us alone....

Revenge is a dish best served cold..............

Result matey!!!!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 05:33 PM

A police force that takes action.......unusual !
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 08:18 PM

Quite Alan! When I had to keep reporting my neighbour, I had police tell me if you don't stop it, we'll arrest all of you!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top