Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 09:23 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning everyone. Glad you put that photo on Alan. I had
one trying to get into my kitchen yesterday. One of my cats was
chasing it. I have blinds on the door which stopped it coming in.
It had a rest then flew off again. Lovely.
Patsy, its only a little thing
Not doing too much today. Ate a fantastic Strawberry tart from
Sainsburys yesterday. Luckily it was 3 for the price of 2
So got some more to eat today.
Have a nice day.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 10:11 AM

hello
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 10:13 AM

'Ello 'ello
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 10:14 AM

Morning all.

Beautiful sunny warm day here in Essex.

Stunning pic Alan of the Damselfly, you should take up Photography.

Off to my M.I.L's after dinner.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 10:42 AM

Have a nice sunday folks

Lovely pic Alan
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 10:42 AM

Morning Gang.....
Bloody brill pic that Alan.......
Diet got blown out of the water last night, had a few cold "ones".......
Boiling outside...........
Right, back to the washing, ironing, sweeping, cleaning, dusting, Oh aye, and the cars need doing.......I have a good friend working today.........wait until she reads this........a good mans work is never done............

Have a sunny and fab day guys.......

H
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 11:23 AM

Good morning everyone another glorious day here...

May do some pottering in the garden later, it's surprising how dry the ground is despite the watering it gets.

Enjoy your day all
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 11:59 AM

Afternoon all, just about..
Its a bit overcast here, but nice and cool, after yesterday
Venus, very Tranquil pic, makes me feel so chiiled out...lol..

Had a few glasses of Wine last night, but feel ok, which is good ..

Enjoy ur Sunday all..

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 02:35 PM

buenas dias all, late again but I have been busy. We were out with friends last night and didnīt get home until 1.30 a.m. I was up earlyish this morning as I was going to the market with a couple of friends, market done we went for a coffee and tapas. Home again another neighbour came round to visit, then a few plants to repot, never ending today. We also had some rain, I counted the drops, there were at least 20, this was accompanied by a thunder rumble, 2 seconds later hot and sunny again. Now off to see how Mr Clumsy is doing filling in the fishpond. All fish gone to good homes, water lily also gone to a good home. I hope everyone is having a good day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2014, 06:44 PM

Hello everyone...normal service has been resumed!

Started on the road at 9.15 this morning (Wool, Dorset), drove 138 miles and it took 4 hours! (to Waltham Forest) Can you believe that? Had two very short stops on the Mway. Took the A31, M3, M25, M40(A40), then the A406 North Circular Road. Think that last one was the worse...shoulda stayed on the M25 to M11.

I said to my bruv I had to do the drive on my own to say I could do it, and if I could tackle the Hanger Lane Gyratory system (!) I could tackle anything.

Blimming long day. Stopped off at my local Morrisons for lunch and cold drink, and shopping, then got home and had a go at the bloke doing up the motorbike outside. I had been relaxed for a week but the red mist descended when I discovered he was still at it...music a little too loud and the bike up and down being tested.

He's been cruising for a bruising for 6 months now, with the disturbance right outside my bedroom. When I said that to him I got 'Whatever!' I'll give him whatever!

Oh. That's not all. At the B&B a young couple joined us yesterday evening to go off to a party. Their room was next to mine. Guess what time they rolled in? Gone 2.30am. Talking outside the rooms while they got the key out (admittedly there is no light to see the locks), and noise inside the room. I gave them a very curt 'morning' when they joined me for breakfast and they sat there groaning in tiredness and talking of their party.

Yesterday I'd shared the table with a Dutch pair and the man got on my wick as he bolted down his food and made horrible noises. So I changed my breakfast sitting time so I wasn't with them. And they spent the whole time talking in their language so I was excluded. Charming! Why are people so bloody rude and inconsiderate? I could have stayed at home.

Then off to the allotment to rescue some of my plants...my friend last watered on Thursday and the potatoes had drooped! Bless, but I am grateful for what she has done. Then I had to also water the ground and raised beds, plenty growing there too.

Now showered, most laundry done, unpacked, and just doing a little supper.

Very very hot out there.

And yes, I had a brilliant time in Dorset, thank you for asking.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top