Join for free
Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 10:27 AM

Re: Should Madeleine McCann's parents accept blame?

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh gawd!...not this again ..but if You must, don't You think You should have spelled the Surname properly?
I think it was worth revisiting in the light of that article, but YES, I should have got my C instead of G.
Well spotted!

Dear Meg, Azz, or Mag, I would appreciate it if you would correct my spelling mistake, otherwise I will never hear the end of it.

Thank you in anticipation
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I haven't read the article I don't need to.
A do wish cruel gossips everywhere would let this matter rest and stop picking at people's wounds .

Madeline's parents made a terrible mistake leaving a child alone for which they will spend the rest of their life paying. They do not need the added pain of never-ending gossip.
Perhaps if they had put this child to rest some years ago, instead of 11 million pounds later, and still going, the gossip would have gone away by now Meg? They chose the years long publicity rout, so they should expect some scrutiny.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

22-02-2016, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I understand what you are saying Tpin, but wouldn't we all court publicity if we thought it would help discover what had happened to our children? It is easy to blame them for what happened, but haven't we all felt guilty if a child in our care sustains an injury because because we weren't watching them carefully? I do think they should now accept that they will never get her back, but I am not living with their pain of not knowing what has happened to her and wondering whether she is happy with another family, being used in the child sex industry or if she is dead.
As for Miss Hopkins motives...... isn't she just giving this tragic story more publicity so she can state her opinion on it?
Yes Twink she is.
If you read the start of her column there, she does say that up to now she has not been able to express her opinion this way.
In other words.
She was gagged by her editor.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I think it was worth revisiting in the light of that article, but YES, I should have got my C instead of G.
Well spotted!

Dear Meg, Azz, or Mag, I would appreciate it if you would correct my spelling mistake, otherwise I will never hear the end of it.

Thank you in anticipation
I think it is too late Kenny.. you may have to write the post again, one hundred times, as a punishment! otherwise Meg and Mags may be forced to use this punishment......
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 10:35 AM

I understand what you are saying Tpin, but wouldn't we all court publicity if we thought it would help discover what had happened to our children? It is easy to blame them for what happened, but haven't we all felt guilty if a child in our care sustains an injury because because we weren't watching them carefully? I do think they should now accept that they will never get her back, but I am not living with their pain of not knowing what has happened to her and wondering whether she is happy with another family, being used in the child sex industry or if she is dead.
As for Miss Hopkins motives...... isn't she just giving this tragic story more publicity so she can state her opinion on it?
KH won't just be giving her opinion she is making money out of it, shameful way to make money IMO I have my views on the child going missing but tbh it's not helpful going over it yet again I doubt any of us will change our minds on them and what happened.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

22-02-2016, 10:43 AM

I think it is too late Kenny.. you may have to write the post again, one hundred times, as a punishment! otherwise Meg and Mags may be forced to use this punishment......
That's OK Twink.
I am not averse to a bit of CP.

PS
Anyway, someone somewhere will pull you up for frivolity in a serious thread.
Mind you, as you well know, I am not averse to a bit of that either.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 10:51 AM

I made many mistakes as a mum , as I sure many of us have . I was lucky nothing untoward happened to my children . I live with regret and thank god all is well with me and mine . My heart bleeds for the parents and family , I won't judge them and I can't judge them it's too painful . Whatever went on that night no one will ever know . How does one breath each day with the pain they endure . They made a huge mistake , they know this , they live with it each day .
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I made many mistakes as a mum , as I sure many of us have . I was lucky nothing untoward happened to my children . I live with regret and thank god all is well with me and mine . My heart bleeds for the parents and family , I won't judge them and I can't judge them it's too painful . Whatever went on that night no one will ever know . How does one breath each day with the pain they endure . They made a huge mistake , they know this , they live with it each day .
Well said Susan !
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

22-02-2016, 11:09 AM

Yes, well said Susan
But there have been thousands of people who have lost their Children either because of illness or something nasty happening to them.
The difference is that almost all of them didn't lose their child because they had gone out for a meal and drinks with friends, while leaving their child alone in a foreign country.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 11:34 AM

Well said.

Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top