Join for free
Page 28 of 28 « First < 18 26 27 28
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 09:48 PM

Re: Should Madeleine McCann's parents accept blame?

Originally Posted by tootsweet ->
My gut feeling is that the McCann’s are completely innocent of any wrongdoing and that the local police missed vital clues when they assumed they were responsible.
That would suggest you were there or know of it,have you passed it on to the relevant police investigator's.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Which part of free speech and freedom of expression are you not comfortable with,as long as it is done within the parameters of legality,or is it the subject you're not happy with.
Is that what people call malicious gossip and innuendos these days or only when applied to the McCanns?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 11:27 PM

Oh I dunno Muddy .. People often express a view about people in the spotlight. It goes with the territory. Not malicious, not gossip and the McCanns do qualify.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 11:41 PM

I am afraid I do think that all this supposition is just malicious gossip and i wonder why people feel the need to do it .
IMO its kicking someone when they are already down.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 11:48 PM

Why?
Well I suppose if the McCann's have been successful at anything it's it highlighting and making Maddie's disappearance very high profile and catching the publics interest and imagination .. ..
and in the absence of any evidence or proof whatsoever, after all this time, to resolve what really happened that night any theory holds as much water as another.

Page 28 of 28 « First < 18 26 27 28

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top