Join for free
Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 11:01 PM

Re: Carole

Like Queenie said, I feel sorry for C.V. too.

She used to be a good looking, happy girl with a ready smile for everyone.
On top of her looks, she also has brains, which not many have. Yet I guess she must have felt very insecure all the same.
What a pity these people don't try counselling rather than surgery.

For those saying about exercise - yes, I agree exercise helps enormously, but unfortunately exercise alone won't stop faces, hair, skin, teeth, and hands ageing, so exercise alone probably wouldn't attain the results they require.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 11:45 PM

Some women go to extraordinary lengths not to look their age and ruin their looks because of it. Women who repeatedly go for plastic surgery, literally look plastic afterwards. The end up looking so unnatural that the often look inhuman. They don’t get natural laugh lines when they smile . Their lips look like someone punched them in their face and their eye brows don’t move at all.
What surprises me is they actually think they look better. Dr. Phil’s wife Robin, used to be a very attractive woman but now looks horrible due to plastic surgery.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Some women go to extraordinary lengths not to look their age and ruin their looks because of it. Women who repeatedly go for plastic surgery, literally look plastic afterwards. The end up looking so unnatural that the often look inhuman. They don’t get natural laugh lines when they smile . Their lips look like someone punched them in their face and their eye brows don’t move at all.
What surprises me is they actually think they look better. Dr. Phil’s wife Robin, used to be a very attractive woman but now looks horrible due to plastic surgery.

Hi Bratti, nice to see you back.

Another one having repeated surgery is Katie Price, but we sometimes see men as bad as the women too.
I am not talking about a tiny job either, I'm talking about extreme surgery.
I blame the surgeons for putting money before pride in their work and a patient's well-being.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Especially people like the Kardashians, young people look up to them as role models then they go mutilating their body so the youngers go copy them, mind you, such as Carole, not so young too.

I wish some people could learn to be comfortable in their own skin and it would become fashionable to be perfectly natural.
What exactly do these people do - apart from promoting plastic surgery and waving their massive bottoms in everyone's faces? Do they actually work for a living?

I remember them being trouble makers in Star Trek!

Can't say I would like to look like one anyway

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 06:25 AM

The Kardashions were super rich to start with .
Left $100 million by their late daddy .
( a lawyer one of OJSimpsons defence team )
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 06:31 AM

CV is such a good looking woman anyway she could easily look really elegant .

Eg Aka Carole Middleton
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
if some folks see the results of tampering on other folks then go ahead with a procedure, the time for reason has long gone, probably.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 08:46 AM

Can you try to immagine the pain after the surgery . This is major stuff to recover from . Eating or drinking with the swelling of the face and lips.

They really must be black and blue for weeks
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Can you try to immagine the pain after the surgery . This is major stuff to recover from . Eating or drinking with the swelling of the face and lips.

They really must be black and blue for weeks
Good for dieting!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2020, 09:18 AM

Its how she wants to look so in my mind thats her prerogative ... what annoys me though is claiming she hasn't had any procedures done... that is blatantly untrue.

Page 4 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top