Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 10:15 PM

Re: Andrew v Nigel!

Originally Posted by fender ->
Nope, but I'd damn well send them straight back!
I aplogize, it was ray cathode.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
No that was JBR who also called them rapeugees

An abhorrent term that indicates the type of person he is
Jbr put up a thumb, the post was by ray cathode. The posts have been removed by the supervisor.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2019, 11:15 PM

My opinion remains the same.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

17-05-2019, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
My opinion remains the same.
Sending back I can understand. But letting them drown? There are women and children on these boats! I know your forebears lured cargoships to the beaches to sink for their cargo, letting the sailors drown to have no witneses. I hoped your generation to be more civilised.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Jbr put up a thumb, the post was by ray cathode. The posts have been removed by the supervisor.
Yes, you are correct.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 07:48 AM

Funny how remainers don't have a problem with Merkel paying immigrants to "go home" courtesy of the German tax payer.

Nice to see the remainers in complete denial over the EU immigration policy.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Funny how remainers don't have a problem with Merkel paying immigrants to "go home" courtesy of the German tax payer.

Hi

So our system of releasing them on bail to disappear again is better?

The EU can deport them in weeks or months, here it takes years.

May has devastated staffing and joint operations, the number of illegals we have here is rising.

At the moment we can deport those who have arrived from the EU back to the EU.

We have chosen not to.

When we leave the EU, we will have to keep them, identify them and send them back to their own Countries.

We need to toughen up, but no sign of that at all.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

So our system of releasing them on bail to disappear again is better?

The EU can deport them in weeks or months, here it takes years.

May has devastated staffing and joint operations, the number of illegals we have here is rising.

At the moment we can deport those who have arrived from the EU back to the EU.

We have chosen not to.

When we leave the EU, we will have to keep them, identify them and send them back to their own Countries.

We need to toughen up, but no sign of that at all.

This isn't about the illegal immigrants, Merkel actually invited the 1 million migrants over so it was all quite above board and legal.

She then decided to pay them to go home because of the reaction she got in Europe and the issues that this mass migration brought to countries such as Sweden, Germany and Italy.

I'm all for immigration provided that people coming to our country follow the process for it. It's the same in the USA and why Trump needs to build his wall - people coming into our countries illegally, not following our immigration processes and creating all sorts of problems, both for them and the country.

Illegal immigration is a crime and should be treated as such. I think this bit we are in agreement ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 10:24 AM

The retarded remainers will, eventually, realise their errors.
As the remainers are predominantly young snowfakes, they are the ones who will be around when the consequences come about.

Young people know it all; you can't advise them. They believe what the lefty academics tell them but, like everyone, they eventually learn by experience.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 10:32 AM

This isn't about the illegal immigrants, Merkel actually invited the 1 million migrants over so it was all quite above board and legal.

She then decided to pay them to go home because of the reaction she got in Europe and the issues that this mass migration brought to countries such as Sweden, Germany and Italy.

I'm all for immigration provided that people coming to our country follow the process for it. It's the same in the USA and why Trump needs to build his wall - people coming into our countries illegally, not following our immigration processes and creating all sorts of problems, both for them and the country.

Illegal immigration is a crime and should be treated as such. I think this bit we are in agreement ?
Nothing is being done about it and probably nothing ever will be done. The consequence is the eventual ruin of this country and our joining the third-world.

But all is not lost. When the UK sinks sufficiently low, those with the wherewithal can emigrate to brighter climes.

Shame about the poor, though.

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top