Join for free
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 10:12 AM

Money Heist

I started watching this yesterday on NETFLIX as we had monsoon like weather here....it's totally enthralling I couldn't stop watching it.

It's dubbed from Spanish but it's done well so persevere and eventually you don't notice the dubbing so much.

It's about a man called the Professor who gets eight people together with certain abilities and nothing to lose...his ambition is to pull off the biggest heist ever. It so good I'm loving it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 01:51 PM

Re: Money Heist

Originally Posted by summer ->
I started watching this yesterday on NETFLIX as we had monsoon like weather here....it's totally enthralling I couldn't stop watching it.

It's dubbed from Spanish but it's done well so persevere and eventually you don't notice the dubbing so much.

It's about a man called the Professor who gets eight people together with certain abilities and nothing to lose...his ambition is to pull off the biggest heist ever. It so good I'm loving it.
Summer, Thank You for recommending this series.
l did watch the first episode and thought it was good. When l saw it was a thirteen part series and it gave the impression, it would mostly be a hostage situation, it put me off a bit.

I might give it another go when l have plenty of time!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2019, 02:55 PM

Thanks Summer. I'm back on Netflicks now so will give it a try.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 08:22 AM

There's another series on now if anyone is interested...it looks good.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top