Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 06:22 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

A better day forecast and about time.

Now stocked up and arrangements made for Guy and his Hospital visits next week.

I do not have a Hospital Appointment until next Friday, which is essential.

I have plenty to keep me going without the need to venture out, except for visits to the tip.

Life is good.

have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 06:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning everyone, dry outside but still a cutting wind, brrr....

Off to do the Tesco shop first thing as eldest daughter is visiting for lunch, she's just back from trekking in the Sahara so I'll be interested to see how she's coping with our spring chill...

Have a good day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 07:25 AM

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Very cold here but the wild wind has gone somewhere else - for now anyway.

Am off to Sainsbury's as soon as they open - one of my neighbours needs some shopping - if there is any to be had.

Damn this stupid virus! Just had an email from our local Irish Association - they have cancelled our two day St Patrick's Festival which was to happened this week end.!

I can understand why - but that doesn't stop it being a big disappointment.

Will have to self isolate with a bottle of Jameson's and play all my rebel songs on CD instead!

Have a safe day!
Chardon-B
France
Chardon-B is female 

13-03-2020, 08:40 AM

Good morning all,

Woke to a very frosty morning, sun shining now but bitterly cold, not complaining though as it is not raining

Re the virus, waiting on Amazon post to bring my Aloe Vera gel to make my own hand sanitizer today as none to be had anywhere here yesterday. Luckily I have rubbing alcohol from past craft efforts.

bonne journée à tout le monde
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 09:04 AM

You were up early swimmy. I have finished my revolving door visits to the hospital they are now satisfied with my blood results. Just waiting an appointment from the Renal unit. In no hurry for that. Hope Guy is much fitter these days and yourself too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 09:06 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly here this morning. A largely dry morning with some sunny spells. Cloud thickening through the day with the possibility of mostly light, scattered showers. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Car serviced and passed the MoT yesterday, nothing much to do today.

Those who suffer from friggatriskaidekaphobia, paraskevidekatriaphobia or triskaidekaphobia will not be too happy today!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 09:11 AM

Good morning all a calmer and sunny day, not so cold either.

Mr Mags has just left for his fasting blood tests at the Health Centre, hopefully it won't be too crowded there.

No special plans for the day, maybe a potter in the garden when the sun comes round to the back.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 09:46 AM

My Friday is just about over. It has been a lovely day, warm and sunny with temps about 26°C, still a lovely evening but the weekend is forecast to be wet according to BOM.

It will only get up to 19° tomorrow because of the rain but after that will slowly warm up during the week to 28° on Thursday. I suppose it is Autumn so can't really complain.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 10:26 AM

Good morning everyone I am relieved I feel well having managed to sleep through a 'bad episode' which started last night.
A blustery day and I am taking advantage of it by washing curtains. I want to wash the paintwork before they go back up.

I am going to make another batch of vegetable soup this morning for the freezer always a good thing to have in stock.

As we say on the health group I use, 'stay well '
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
You were up early swimmy. I have finished my revolving door visits to the hospital they are now satisfied with my blood results. Just waiting an appointment from the Renal unit. In no hurry for that. Hope Guy is much fitter these days and yourself too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Good news Moyra it must be a relief to you...xx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top