Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:25 PM

Babushka

Have I spelled that right?

Anyone watch this? I don't mind Rylan in small doses, but I find an hour of his voice very irritating. Cannot get into this programme at all.

Bring back The Chase.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:36 PM

Re: Babushka

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Anyone watch this? I don't mind Rylan in small doses, but I find an hour of his voice very irritating. Cannot get into this programme at all.

Bring back The Chase.
I watched one episode and that was enough. I don't mind Rylan but I don't like quiz programmes that are dragged out for false effect (The Boss is another one).

I agree. Bring back The Chase.
wrinkles
New Member!
Gloucestershire
wrinkles is male 

26-05-2017, 08:50 PM

I also only watched on episode, a crap programme, with a crap presenter, why would they think this could replace the excellent chase with Bradley
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by wrinkles ->
I also only watched on episode, a crap programme, with a crap presenter, why would they think this could replace the excellent chase with Bradley
No idea. I suppose the excellent Bradley Walsh has to have a rest but I am currently watching all the repeats on Challenge.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 09:17 PM

Not only Bradley needing a rest, but perhaps the producers are concerned about over-kill if they run it continually. It is such a popular programme, I imagine they want to keep it that way.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 09:26 PM

It seems a fair few series have a break. I think Pointless is all repeats, and Eggheads is going through a celebrity special phase.

Casualty isn't on tomorrow. Is that on one? Doctors recently had a month off screen (gosh that was a long wait!)

Personally I don't like Rylan whatsisface, or the show and I can't wait for Bradley and Co to return.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2017, 11:26 PM

The Chase returns next Monday, 28th May, thank goodness.

I've watched Babushka a few times but can't put it among my favourite quiz games.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Bring back The Chase.
This show gives crap a bad name.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The Chase returns next Monday, 28th May, thank goodness.

I've watched Babushka a few times but can't put it among my favourite quiz games.
Well I read all my tv guide, and never noticed! Hurrah! Thanks for the heads up.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 08:25 AM

I don't like Babushka, and I wish that Rylan would wear a jacket that didn't look like it had shrunk in the wash.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top