Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 09:10 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning fellow members a cold grey day.

I am supposed to be painting today but it is so dark I will have to leave doing the doors otherwise I will miss bits .
I Hope to get the skirting board done though and finish making a blind.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Had to laugh at one of my other chat daily places. One lady
has no tin foil for her meat and is waiting for Morrisons to open.
Don't know if she saw my reply but there are only two days a
year food shops cant open and that's Easter Sunday and Christmas
Day. Cant say whether other shops not Christian open or not.
Take care all and have a nice day
I think shops can open generally Sandy, it's just shops over 30,000 square feet of sales area that can't, which takes in all the supermarkets , major retailers and garden centres for instance....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 10:47 AM

I bet when I drive past my local Co-op shortly, en route to friend's, it'll be open!

(If so, I'll nip in and get another milk. Can never have too much of the stuff.)
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 02:20 PM

Good afternoon folks!

It is a beautiful sunny day here in bonnie Scotland and I am in good spirits today.

The wife and I went to Church this morning where there was a fantastic Easter service and thereafter we went to a coffee morning held by said Church where we bumped into a few people we hadn't seen in a long time.

I'm now sitting outside in the back garden with my laptop enjoying a nice cool beer whilst smells of beef roasting emanate from the kitchen.

I have been debating this for a while but I think that is the cold weather over and done with so I think I will go and awaken the beast (my 1975 Cadillac Eldorado).

Have a great day all.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Good afternoon folks!
It is a beautiful sunny day here in bonnie Scotland and I am in good spirits today.

The wife and I went to Church this morning where there was a fantastic Easter service and thereafter we went to a coffee morning held by said Church where we bumped into a few people we hadn't seen in a long time.

I'm now sitting outside in the back garden with my laptop enjoying a nice cool beer whilst smells of beef roasting emanate from the kitchen.

I have been debating this for a while but I think that is the cold weather over and done with so I think I will go and awaken the beast (my 1975 Cadillac Eldorado).
Have a great day all.
Hope you had a great day OB.

Cadillac Eldorado eh?

Bet that gets eyes on stalks up there!

Mate of mine based in Fife had a Trans Am Firebird - head-turner- and-a-half!!

We got lamb roasting at the mo.....

Sealbh math dhuibh! stevmk2
muffin
Surrey, UK
muffin is female  muffin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 04:53 PM

Hi all, not a nice day here,thunder, lightning
and now pouring with rain.
I'm staying in the warm today.
Have a nice Sunday

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top