Join for free
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 05:01 PM

Silly Pretend Games As A Kid

What are some of the games you'd play as a kid, pretending things.

I used to have a huge pink stuffed poodle. It must've been 2 1/2' tall at the head. I was about a foot taller then & I'd walk it up the sidewalk of our block, so proud

Another game I played which was a little more discreet was turning my 2 wheeled bike upside down in the driveway. I'd turn the pedals with my hands & pretend I was making popcorn, ha ha.

Just a couple of many if I was alone or with a friend.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 05:05 PM

Re: Silly Pretend Games As A Kid

I knew you and me would get along - both a little crazy ...
I used to put on shows for the kids, they would knock at my door 'Are you putting on a show today Patsy' ..... My life revolved around singing an dancin'
At school - just the same ....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 05:09 PM

Used to get in trouble from my nan for pinching stuff off the clothes line like curtains and sheets and dashing round the garden being a lady with a cape or superwoman. Used to pinch the clothes prop too and use it to balance on my high wire (cracks in the paving no leaving the ground for me )

At school we used to play a game for a couple of terms called swiss family robinson, where we were on a desert island making a life and occasionally fleeing from pirates !Couldn't do that these days the playground equipment just isn't dangerous enough
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I used to put on shows for the kids, they would knock at my door 'Are you putting on a show today Patsy' ..... My life revolved around singing an dancin'
I never put shows on but my mom told me when I was really small I'd sit on the steps of our veranda & sing to people walking by. Funny, I got so shy of singing out loud in later years & I can keep a tune, ha ha.

That's a good one too Julie! Especially about the playground equipment not dangerous enough these days

Boy the unprotected fun we used to have
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Where was Simon Cowell when u needed him. You could have been an early Spice girl, but what would you have been called.?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 07:53 AM

Nutty Spice ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Where was Simon Cowell when u needed him. You could have been an early Spice girl, but what would you have been called.?
I'll leave it to you lot to figure that one out
I see Julies already started
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

20-04-2014, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Nutty Spice ?
Sounds yum-yum to me
emcee61
hants UK
emcee61 is male  emcee61 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 11:30 PM

I was always Batman, my sis was Catwoman and she had to be locked 'in clink' .. a cubby hole in our conservatory, ie: under the stair.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top