Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 04:33 PM

Re: Nigel Farage's New Party To Fight Biggest Battle!

Originally Posted by John leave ->
If remainers with the help of the poison dwarf bercow manage to stop or force a 2 year extension Farage will be back. Sign up to his Brexit party and show your support.
Already done so John. No amount of insults would ever stop me from doing so. As far as I am concerned, MP's sole aim is to steal Brexit from the people. There is not one party in the HOC worthy of my vote.

The Brexit Party is the only choice for those who have lost faith in every other political party, especially our grim so-called representatives who are meant to serve us, not act as though they are our masters.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Already done so John. No amount of insults would ever stop me from doing so. As far as I am concerned, MP's sole aim is to steal Brexit from the people. There is not one party in the HOC worthy of my vote.

The Brexit Party is the only choice for those who have lost faith in every other political party, especially our grim so-called representatives who are meant to serve us, not act as though they are our masters.
Another joiner here.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

You'd vote for a can of beans if it had the reptiles name on it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
You'd vote for a can of beans if it had the reptiles name on it.
I see your mate Corbyn pulled yet another one of his stupid stunts last night by refusing to meet Theresa May with all the leaders of political parties because Chukka Ummunna was there.

The caring left who has no problem meeting his terrorist mates in the IRA, Hamas or Palestine but not the ex labour MP for Streatham.

What a c0ck wobble.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I see your mate Corbyn pulled yet another one of his stupid stunts last night by refusing to meet Theresa May with all the leaders of political parties because Chukka Ummunna was there.

The caring left who has no problem meeting his terrorist mates in the IRA, Hamas or Palestine but not the ex labour MP for Streatham.

What a c0ck wobble.

Just another example of a warped mind, the post was about the reptile farage.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

21-03-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Just another example of a warped mind, the post was about the reptile farage.
Mine wasn't, mine was about terrorist sympathising, anti semitic racist Jeremy Corbyn.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Nigel Farage says he will start a political party if Brexit is delayed
https://mol.im/a/6607009

Nigel Farage said he could make a return to frontline politics if Brexit is delayed
He said Ukip is unsalvageable and he is working on creating a new political party
Tory and Labour MPs Nick Boles and Yvette Cooper want to extend Article 50
Nigel Farage has today revealed he will launch a new political party if Brexit is delayed.

Meanwhile

Poll finds over half of Brits want to STAY in the EU
https://mol.im/a/6607317

The survey for The Times of over 1,070 voters found on Wednesday 56 per cent would now back staying in the EU, while the same proportion back a second referendum.
We all trust polls now don't we
most of them are only used to manipulate voting patterns.
BS F T,. Donkeyman
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

21-03-2019, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
We all trust polls now don't we
most of them are only used to manipulate voting patterns.
BS F T,. Donkeyman

The problem with the results of polls thats used in the media is that they very rarely tell you what the question was.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 05:37 PM

I too would vote for Farage,just to get shot of this POS presently
sitting in hoc.l don't think Nigel is as black as he is painted.
Bring. Guy Fawkes night forward,. Donkeyman.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by John leave ->
If remainers with the help of the poison dwarf bercow manage to stop or force a 2 year extension Farage will be back. Sign up to his Brexit party and show your support.
I shall certainly vote for them, as there is no-one else worthy of my vote.

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top