Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 09:31 PM

Re: The Dover Proposal.

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Swimfeeders is an Establishment lackey who used to work for the State but left on bad terms.

He likes to embellish the importance of jobsworth civil servants like he used to be and try to convince us we couldnt manage without more interfering from those of his ilk.

Truth is that we need LESS interfering from politicians , jobsworth civil servants and self serving Gravy Train riding Europhiles.

Exactly.

Businesses trade with each other not government officials.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Oh dear ....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKCN1PU1UU
"and hoped Brussels would show similar flexibility in return."

Showing how much Treason May is willing to bend over backwards for the EU!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I cannot find bristol in the list......
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...orts_in_Europe
And yet the potential to expand Bristol's current container business is massive as it is a deep sea harbour with probably the best motorway connectivity of any port in the UK.

I've no doubt Bristol will be on that list in time
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It will simply all be done online. It was mentioned as such on the radio this week. Truck drivers will simply fill forms in online.
They could even do it on their laptops whilst driving!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-02-2019, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Well that’s it then and for crying out loud why oh why didn’t you mention this earlier ? The whole of the country has been divided , the majority voted to leave obviously not realising the implications and there is little old you an expert only just removing your head from your backside today to inform me I’m wrong ...
Well what shall we do now we realise you are the saviour ? Shall we cancel brexit ? Do you have Theresa on speedial ? Or shall we simply carry on and label you as a fool unable to see beyond tomorrow and so selfish your only concern is your short term loss ?
Let’s have a referendum on your thoughts ... oh we’ve already done that !
I do like sarcasm!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Judd /Bristol

Are the container docks mostly used from Ireland or USA? Liverpool is a huge container base but I think it’s mostly American/Canadian freight whilst the south and east coast uk deals with European
Click on the Forward Movements link
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I cannot find bristol in the list......
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...orts_in_Europe
Click on the Other Large Ports arrow near the bottom.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 09:40 PM

We all know trucks and supply chains will be as usual after brexit and it’s all smoke without fire as both sides needs it and indeed Eire would go bankrupt within a week if trucks stopped , there are far more foreign trucks entering the uk than British trucks leaving so like most things Europe threatens in reality it is shooting itself in the head every time .
Last week airbus was saying its found thousands of unemployed aeroplane wing technicians and a vacant aeroplane wing factory it was changing location too .... yeah right !
I imagine as we get nearer to March 29th it will switch to plagues of frogs and swarms of locusts then it’ll be voodoo dolls and bad karma heading to the uk before the horsemen of the apocalypse are sighted in the ferry queue at Calais for good measure
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2019, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Oh dear ....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKCN1PU1UU

Hi

Oh dear what?

How is this in anyway relevant?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It will simply all be done online. It was mentioned as such on the radio this week. Truck drivers will simply fill forms in online.
Hi

Not for years it will not, we do not have the systems in place for a No Deal.

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top